He nodded along the way. Then stopped and silently cursed.

"What if I want some people to be removed from my account- like I don't want them to see whatever I post. What should I do then?"

"Oh it's simple! Just block them!" Damian nodded. He quickly removed all his family members, leaving Jon because he already knew.

Marinette stood up from the bike, Damian gave her an confused glance. She gestured at the empty ice-cream cup. He nodded.

•••

10 minutes were gone. Damian stood beside his bike, waiting for Marinette. He was worried.  She did not come and he was not patient at all. Don't get him wrong. Damian is a patient fellow. But when it comes to her, he doesn't like to wait.

With a soft sigh, he made his towards the "use me" area. He stopped when he heard so me noises-

"Just give me a chance, baby....Look at yourself begging to be fucked..." Damian saw the owner of the voice, a man over 30 year old. He looked well-dressed who belonged to a good family but WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK IS DOING WITH HIS GIRLFRIEND????

He was touching HIS GIRLFRIEND! She was his! Who the hell was he to touch her? Marinette IS HIS nobody ELSE'S.

He saw, Marinette was extremely uncomfortable, who was removing the pervert's hand from him. Damian got extremely angry. He was not able to control himself. Like at all. He saw red.

"HEY YOU!"

Marinette looked at him and relief washed over her, whereas the man- THE MAN had the audacity to look at him with annoyance.

"What the fuck is your problem man?" The disgusting man asked the boy.

"Can't you see I'm busy." He said smugly.

It was the last straw for him. He landed a punch on the man. Who stumbled down. With a bloody nose. He did not wait there, he kept on punching him. The blood oozed out of his face, not stopping. Damian, himself did not stop. He kept on punching, punching. With each punch he kept on muttering 'mine', 'mine'.

"Damian stop! Damian please stop!" He did not stop. The only thing revolving his mind was the safety of Marinette and killing the fucker who had audacity to touch her.

"Baby! Stop, right now." Marinette shouted. Damian, stopped. He was breathing heavily. He looked at Marinette, who looked a bit scared. He quickly, went towards her, gently touched her face and softly caressed her face. (With his non-bloody hand, ofc- he cannot afford to dirty her face)

"Are you fine?" Marinette, asked not caring about the unconscious dude on the floor. All she could think about was the boy. Her boyfriend.

"What did you call me? right now?" Damian, asked rather in a trance. He saw a soft, red glowing blush, on her cheeks. His was soft, when he questioned her.

"Baby."

"Keep, calling me that." His hand slowly, travelled towards her, waist and he gently, pulled her body towards his and inhaled her scent.

Her body shuddered and she hugged him back. Closing her eyes and embracing the warm hug, offered by her boyfriend.

•••

Damian_wayne shared a picture

1

1.2 million likes | @marinette.dupaincheng liked this post | 999k comments

>date with @marinette.dupaincheng

@momoxo: is thissssss ligiddddddd????
@mariana: huh?
@Jon.Kent: omg finally he has an account:) @marinette.dupaincheng: ❤️💐🙆🏻‍♀️
@angelina: ewww, wtf-
@barinda: they look so cute togetehr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
@mywoazyyyyy: looks like he claimed her🌚
@warrner: okay....
@babyinmypqnts: wtf I'm so single
@koko: real question- does she calls him daddy?
@jk: cute
@roma: who could've thought Damain would post such pictures

•••

@marinette.dupaincheng shared a picture

99k liked this post| @Damian

99k liked this post| @Damian.wayne liked this post

>🌻🌻🌻

Comments are disabled under at this post

•••

Some drama this time because your girl cannot live w/o some teaaaa:)
And I'm so excited-
Also I don't have beta read, so I'm the only one who edit's the chapters and if you find any mistakes like grammar- do point them out!
I'm also trying my best to give out chapters as fast as I can to make the plot more strong! Right now my main focus is on, daminette couple.
Heheheh, after this chapter- we will have some yk👀
Just something.
•••

charlessss
29/09/23