The priest asked both of them to say there vows

The priest asked both of them to say there vows ..

As they said ..looking at each other's eyes ...with tears in them but a smile on face ...

Jk - y/n .... Today , in front of all these people i wanna confess that , there might be a perfect guy out there that can treat you way better than me ... understand you way better than me ... but no one in this whole wide world can love you more than me ... I promise i will always take care of you ... i will never ever make you feel like you're taken for granted...i will make sure to love you and cherish you till my last day ...

Even when we have wrinkles on our face ..I'll still wanna be next to you , slow dance with you in our old house with two pets maybe ...(everyone chuckled )
You're my everything babe..

I love you and i will always be yours ...forever...

Y/n was in tears by now ...

Y/n - kook ...i love you too ...more than anything..
I don't want nobody else than you ...i know that the only thing i will ever need is you koo ....
I wanna grow old with you , have babies , watch movies with you , everything that I've ever dreamed of ...just with you ...i promise to be by your side when you will feel low , I'll definitely make you the best hot chocolates! ( giggles )

I will love you and ONLY YOU. ...always and forever kook

Jungkook kissed her left hand and looked at her with teary eyes and a wide smile ...

Priest: do you , jeon jungkook take kim y/n as your wife and promise to be by her side in sickness and in health .

Jk - i do !

Priest: do you , kim y/n , take jeon jungkook as your husband and promise to be by his side in sickness and in health .

Y/n - i do !

Priest: you may kiss the bride now ...

Jungkook pulled her closer by her waist and smiled at her , he looked at beautiful eyes and then at her plump lips ...

Jk - i love you baby

Y/n - i love you too ..

With that jungkook kissed her with pure love

Everyone there started cheering and clapping for the new couple 🤍

____________________________________
2 years later ....

Jungkook and y/n were blessed with a baby boy and a baby girl ...yes , twins 😭🤍

They named there kid :jimin  (boy) and jiwoo (girl)

Jungkook was playing with the baby girl whilst y/n was feeding the baby boy

Time skip *

Time skip *

Jungkook put jiwoo to sleep and y/n puts jimin ..

They both sighed as the kids were asleep and they finally some time to take rest ...

Jk & y/n room

Jk - finally they slept ...I'm so tired...

Y/n - me to ..kook ...uh .can you pass me the water bottle ...

(Jungkook passed her the bottle and looked at her with a smirk )

Jk - yeah sure ..by the way .......you look pretty good babe .

Y/n - go to sleep ... we're not doing it !

Jk - hey thats not fair ...its been so long babe ..please just tonight...

Y/n - kook im tired can we please sleep ...please ..

Jk - ( pouty lips ) baby ...i think we should plan on it !

Y/n - on what ?

Jk - more babies...the sooner we do the work , the sooner we get the results..

Y/n - excuse me ...im all done with this . No more babies ! End of discussion kook!

Jk - woahhh!!! Not at all ..i want 2 more ...please babyyyy !!

Y/n - no no no ! Im already exhausted with these two ...and you ! You aren't less of a baby !
No more kids !

Jk - okay then you have TWO OPTIONS  ! (Classic jungkook)

Y/n - here we go again ! WHAT ?

Jk - either give me two more babies orrrrr let's just enjoy the process !

Y/n - FINE ...baby daddy ! Pants off !

Jk - bold ! (Smirks )

THE END 🎬

____________________________________

Hey loves! Hope you enjoyed the story ! Im kinda emotional....I can't accept its over already...

Thank you for showing the love ... i appreciate even a single view on the story ! Thank you !

This story ...ends here ..I might write some bonus chapters later .
This is my first story and I apologise for any mistakes and if i hurt anyone by any words...

Vote and comment about your views on this one !

Ill make sure to work on bettering myself!

I love you 😭😭❤️❤️