Chapter -10

Jungkook and y/n arrived at the office in 10 minutes as it wasn't too far from jeon mansion ...jungkook held her hand and took her inside ..everyone working there was quite shocked to see jungkook entering the office with a woman as it was the first time this to happen !

Reception

Receptionist-oh ,good morning mr.jeon ,good morning uh..
Jk- call her mam ..she's my girlfriend.
Receptionist-oh sure mr. jeon ! Good morning mam , welcome to jeon industries . Have a great day
Jk - come y/n ....I'll show you around my office i still have 15-20 minutes left before my meeting starts ...

After showing his massive office to y/n ,jungkook left her in his office and went to attend the important meeting! Jungkook's office was on 10th floor and the meeting was on 7th floor !

Y/n pov *

Jungkook left me in his office and it's been 20 minutes and I'm so bored ...wish i had something to do ,i kinda miss going to art classes ...i miss yoongiya too ...wonder if i ever will be able to go back ...

Y/n was lost in her thoughts when she saw jungkook's office door opened and she stood up smiling to greet him with a tight hug ...but what she saw next left her shaking ..

It was jungsun ...

He saw her up and down ..touched his cheek where y/n had slapped earlier ....

Y/n - what are you doing here ? Jungkoookkkkkk ...jungkook ...
Js- its my father's office and no one can stop me to come here...get ready for your punishment sexy ...I'm going to make you feel so good that you will forget about jungkook *evil laughter *
Y/n - stay there ...don't come ...don't come near me ...JUNGKOOK ...JUNGKOOK..HELP ..
Js - don't even try baby ..this is a sound proof office for the deeds jungkook does ...you should know you're not the only one he fucks up ..he got needs ...
Now come here and satisfy me !

Jungsun grabbed her waist and puts her over her shoulder ,he threw her on the office table and slapped across  y/n's face ..her lip started bleeding right away ...his hands in the buttons of her blouse , trying to open them up with one hand as he was holding her down with other ...

Jungsun slapped her again ...

Js - why are you playing hard to get hunn?

Y/n - please don't do this ....i love jungkook and he loves me too ...don't do this ...have some shame pls i beg of you ...

Js -shut up and let me see those beautiful breasts of yours ...they call out to me ,since the time i saw you braless in that white shirt ..i knew i wanted to squeez them ...suck them and play with those poking nipples ...

Y/n - how dare you talk to me like that ..leave me ..monster ..get off me ..

Jungsun didn't listen to her and straight away put his hand under her blouse to grab on to her boobs ..he squeezed them ..he wanted to suck on them so he just went ahead and teared up her blouse ..y/n was shaking badly ..tears coming down till her neck ..she was trying her best to get out of his grip but she lacked the strength...

As jungsun grabbed her boobs hard and started pinching her nipples ...started sucking them ...

Js - oh god i love your boobs ..they're so soft and big ..
Y/n - leave..m.. me ..you bastard ...*crying*
Js- let me remove this skirt off of you ..so i can see you clearly..

Jungsun puts his hand in her skirt to feel her up ass ...

Jungkook entered his office as the meeting ended sooner than he imagined...he opened the door and the files he had in his hands were suddenly on the floor of the office ..he couldn't believe what he saw in front of him ...

Jk - JUNGSUN ...!!!!!
Y/n - jungkook ....(she started crying loudly)
Jungsun turned around and saw jungkook and fear was clear in his eyes ...

Jungsun mind *
I sent those fake business men with a deal to distract him ..how is this possible..how can he be done so quickly...shit  I've got myself into a trap again ..

Next part coming soon !