chapter five

Butterflies are beautiful

🔞Leon plopped down on his couch, lost in thoughts about the time he had accompanied (y/n) to Claire

🔞
Leon plopped down on his couch, lost in thoughts about the time he had accompanied (y/n) to Claire.

The tattoo she had, a butterfly, kept replaying in his mind. There was something else written alongside it, but he couldn't make it out from a distance.

Why was he fixated on it? Why was he even thinking about her when she was the reason his brother ended up in the hospital?

He should despise her.

"I do despise her, damn it, Leon," he scolded himself, bewildered by the turmoil in his mind.

Unbeknownst to him, he had been consumed by thoughts of her ever since he laid eyes on her. It all started when he saw her in that dress, with her ridiculously shiny hair and those silly eyes that sparkled mostly out of fear.

She was anxious, yet her intoxicating perfume haunted him.

He recalled the scent as he leaned in close, how her hips swayed naturally as she moved through the station.

Lost in his thoughts, his hands wandered down to his boxers, unaware of his own actions or desires.

His grip tightened around his hardness as he stroked it, all the while thinking about her. A breath escaped his lips, followed by a moan.

If he truly resented her, why did she make him feel like this?

He imagined her lips parting, enveloping him entirely.

His hand moved faster with each dirty thought, accompanied by a few growls.

Closing his eyes, he envisioned her naked. He reminisced about the time she was only in her bra, while Claire tended to her wounds. She looked stunning even when she hadn't groomed herself for days.

He fantasized about touching her, wondering how she would feel with him inside her. It was as if his anger towards her fueled a desire to fuck her senseless.

He had completely discarded his pants and boxers, propping himself up on the couch with his legs spread wide. His hand slowed down momentarily, his heart pounding in his chest, before picking up the pace again.

"(y/n)..." he moaned, unable to deny it any longer. He wanted to ravish her, to unleash all his pent-up desire on her. And for what?

"Damn it, Leon," he muttered, berating himself once again.

He hurriedly made his way to the shower, using the time to reflect on the choices he had made in his life.
He couldn't shake the feeling that he was betraying his brother, having just pleasured himself to someone who may have caused his brother's hospitalization.

His brother remained in a coma, and if there were no signs of recovery, it wouldn't be long before they pulled the plug.

Lost in his thoughts, he failed to notice the ringing of his phone in the background.