I have no idea how she would react if she knows the reason behind this marriage......

I can't leave Maya.... I have to find her...

Vikram: if maya was that much important you shouldn't agreed to marry Uyir...

Jayadev: I actually thought I moved on from maya as I couldn't find her all this year's and this marriage talk came right at that moment.... Without thinking much I said yes...

And Uyir came into my life.... When I was finally decided to start my life with Uyir... You dashed it again by reminding Maya...

I still don't know why I ran up here just by hearing her name........ She have that much effect on me and your question confused me even more....

I can't go back and face Uyir before solving this Maya mystery..

You are my friend at least you should arrange any other girl and say it's Maya and she was married and have happy family....

But you choose to be more true adding more trouble to me...

Vikram: You are slowly making me psycho....

Trust me... If I meet that Maya I will surely kill her with my own ha..

Before he finish his sentence an hard punch landed on his face... He meet with angry red eyed Jayadev....

Jayadev: Don't even think of harming Maya... You will get the worst death....

Vikram: I don't understand.... Who is she...

You don't know how she look... It's not that you both are on love for years and left you... You didn't even remember her face...

How can we find a 5 year old girl who saved your life....and that too  happened 23 years back....

She should be 28 now.... And we don't even know Maya is her actual name or not.... We couldn't find a single clue... It seems like a person deliberately shut all the door to reach that girl....

With that single ring you want me to find her.... That ring was even more older than 23 years...... There was no  marks other than the name Maya......

What if she doesn't exist now......

See Jayadev your guilt itself is baseless..... Maya is unknown person whom you never meet after that day and Uyir is an existing person who is also your wife....

And if you are worried about hiding Maya and that reason behind this marriage and her reaction after knowing it...

Then think about other secrets too......

If you are thinking of relieving all the secrets at once..... Then it will be you who is going to suffer alot....

Actually you should not even think about Maya when you have Wife...... There should not be any second thought.....

Jayadev:I know what ever you say is right.... But what if Maya comes one day and ask me why I didn't wait for her....

Vikram: If she remembers you she would have came to you by now.... But she didn't... What do you think huh... A five year old girl would remember some random boy she saved even after 23 years.... She would have looking after her own life...

It's better if you forget her and live with Uyir..

And prepare yourself for the stroam... I am sure Your wife won't forgive you easily for ignoring her...

And I forgot to tell you.... Your father in law's 4 missed calls are there and he messaged that they are coming tomorrow to your house for Thalipirichu kothal function..... Once you got free you should call him...

And that doesn't seems like a request Jaiii...

All the time we spoke about Uyir but forgot her family... Remember she have 4 brother.... A girl who have single brother itself a danger and all those guys looks like bodyguards and bouncers... And your wife herself boxer..... And her Chithapa is already short tempered person...

Jayadev: Are you trying to scare me...

He asked raising his eyebrows...

Vikram: I am just warning you about the consequence....

He shrugged his shoulder.....

Jayadev: Give me my phone back........ And we are leaving by evening get the chopper ready..

He ordered and went inside taking the axe with him....

Author's Note..

Hello people...

How was the chapter...

Please do Vote and Comment..

Happy Reading📖📖📖

Thank you❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤