"Well, you don't know, it's outstanding, remembering second-class merits." Song Yan said, "That dog puppet is clever, knowing that he has made merits, and dragging the dog's head and waving his tail all the way to 25.80 thousand. Pack it up in a few days. "

Xu Qin was amused by him, came to be interested, and turned over on his back again, and asked, "What's its name?"

The wind was strong, he smiled softly and said, "Xiao Meng."

"..." Xu Qin pointed his finger at the pillow, "Isn't it because of me?"

"What do you say?" He asked leisurely.

"It's only because of me, otherwise you'll wait for me." She is rarely "spoiled and proud".

He burst out laughing.

She also laughed: "How old is it?"

"Almost four years old."

"I have a good relationship with you?"

"Nonsense." He smiled lowly again, and said, "Just like me .... just like me."

Somehow, on her side, her heart fluttered, and she couldn't help bending her lips.

It was quiet at night, and a telephone line connected with shallow breathing and thoughts.

"How do you sleep so late today?" She asked.

"Not too used to it." He sighed slightly, a little helpless.

"What's the matter?" She thought a little, and asked deliberately, "have you been at home for a long time?"

"Leave you home alone," he said.

Every time I went back to the camp, I was very happy, but this time, I was concerned and fettered.

As soon as she lowered her head, she laughed silently.

He knew clearly, but he was happy only when he heard it.

Gradually, he couldn't help but laughed.

"Laughing?" He asked.

"In the quilt, the bed is full of your smell." She said, her voice extremely soft at night.

She wouldn't realize how powerful this sentence was for him. He listened to her soft voice on the phone, thinking about how she was rolling on his bed, and it was a little itchy and unbearable, but after all he could only breathe out for a long long, forbidding, and suppressed it.

She was lying on the warm quilt. He stood on the cold wind playground. He kept chatting unconsciously for more than half an hour. Until she fell asleep, she yawned slowly.

He urged her to go to sleep, to hang up the phone, and then called again: "Xu Qin."

"Ok?"

"Work is busy, you can't contact you often, don't think about it," Song Yan said, "but text you as soon as you can."

"I know." Xu Qin shrinked in the bed and whispered that his sleep became stronger.

"Good boy."

"Well."

The pillow on the quilt was full of his scent. She curled up and closed her eyes, sleeping peacefully.

Early the next morning, Xu Qin woke up in the sunlight illuminated by the wooden window. Although he slept late the night before, he was in good spirits and did not feel sleepy at all.

After washing, I ate breakfast from my uncle and took a taxi to the hospital.

Xu Qin sat in the back seat of the taxi, leaning against the window and looking out at the tall building.