FIFTEEN

When Corey wakes up, he groans.
His shoulders are sore, and he feels completely exhausted. The bed is too comfortable to get out of, but the smell of something cooking a couple of feet away from him is what draws him to finally sit up.
He turns and looks towards the kitchenette, he takes in a hitched breath at the sight of Elton in front of the stove.

The older man is wearing nothing but his boxers, patterned with small, pink hearts. Corey knows Elton's had the same pair for years because he's seen him parading around the apartment while wearing them as long as they've lived together, and the waistband has begun to go loose, getting dangerously close to dropping and exposing more skin than what's already on display. There are a few noticeable bruises on his chest, specifically the areas around his pecs, where Corey had squeezed a little too hard when trying to tease Elton's nipple.

Then there's the hickies.

Corey doesn't know why he did it, it almost feels embarrassing to look at, but when he had Elton up against the shower wall, the first thing he did was duck his head and begin latching on Elton's skin and biting in between his kisses. He left two deeper coloured marks on the man's neck, one closer to his ear, and one closer to his collarbone, and a third, small pink bite mark can be seen poking out from the beard hairs along his jawline.
But Corey likes the idea of Elton being marked territory. Knowing that anytime they go out in public together, people will note that Elton Castee belongs solely to Corey Scherer, and the other way around. Even in videos, while the thought of people knowing the situation they're in together scares Corey beyond words, immediately planting the thought that from now on, not a single other soul will ever compare to Corey's in Elton's mind, makes him feel satisfied.

"Morning," Elton calls, not even looking at Corey while stirring eggs in a pan, "you think you can eat any breakfast?"

Corey hums, and slowly slides off the mattress. "Yeah, I'll eat," he grunts. Then, he frowns, as cold wind blows down his back and reminds him that he's completely naked. He shuffles the blankets around the bed lazily, unable to remember where he had discarded his underwear in his haze last night.

"Hey, Kiwi? Do you know where my boxers went?" Corey stands up off and bed and puts his hands on his hips, slowly stretching his aching back.

Elton pauses and looks over his shoulder while a large blush covers his cheeks, at the sight, but also at the sound of the nickname rolling off of Corey's tongue so easily. In fact, the younger doesn't even acknowledge it, because he doesn't think twice about saying it.

"Uh," Elton clears his throat while turning back to breakfast, "no clue," he says. A smile spreads over his face before he bites down on his bottom lip.

"But I hope you don't find them anytime soon,"

Corey just grunts and rolls his eyes, trying to ignore the blush that continues to burn his cheeks.

"Well, this view isn't lasting long if I don't get to see you standing there on display," Corey fires back as he slides past Elton to take a look around the floor.
Elton raises his eyebrow and looks over his shoulder again, watching as Corey

"You think I wouldn't take my boxers off just to see that?" Elton asks, and Corey shakes his head.

"Not near my eggs, please,"

Eventually, Corey gives up and reaches into his bag to find another clean pair. Elton's eyes are still fixated on him, watching as he quickly shoves that small, plastic shopping bag from yesterday even further into his backpack, before pulling out a pair of black boxers to slide himself into.
"You're very secretive," Elton says quietly, and Corey turns back to face with his rosy cheeks.