We're on our way!

Definitions

"English"

"Japanese"

'Thinking'

.

.

.

.

2nd POV

It was midnight and an ear-splitting wail echoed through the forest, resounding off the trees. "[NAME]-DONOOOOO!!" Who was this- Oh. Douma. For an upper moon, He was a sobbing mess. His rainbow-like eyes were glossy due to tears contained in them. Akaza looked disgusted (most likely due to the fact Douma was holding onto as he wept). "Let go of me!" Akaza yelled, attempting to push Douma off of him. Astrid huffed, having that 'I'm disappointed' face on with Yogi quickly mimicking his mother, walking beside Kokushibo.

"Be..quiet you..two.." Kokushibo intervened, finally saving Akaza from the grasps of a sobbing Douma. "We have to..find [Name]-Dono..They could... Be in trouble.. And you two are...Arguing.. And crying.." He said in his usual slowed speech but with guilt and sadness, something he never had stuck in his throat. What if he kept a better eye on [Name]? If he did, would they randomly disappear? The poor guy was thinking it was his fault. "WHY DID THEY LEAAVVEE?!!" Douma sobbed, clutching onto Kokushibo's side. He was startled but didn’t have the energy to push Douma away .

"I don't... Know but..I feel we still...have to find.. Them.." Kokushibo muttered, patting Douma's head. “We should..continue looking...while it's still night..." He began walking along with Astrid and Yogi as they left Douma with Akaza, making the poor striped demon regret his life. Douma took this chance to cling to Akaza. And he did: he went towards Akaza and clinged onto him, sobbing uncontrollably. Akaza grumbled in annoyance and immediately pushing Douma off of him before quickly catching up with the others. Akaza would rather disintegrate in the sun than spend another minute with Douma.

Douma quickly followed, sniffling and hiccuping. “Wait up!” He said between sniffs as Akaza rolled his eyes. "Shut up, your stupid crying is so annoying!"  Akaza shouted, grabbing Douma by his hair and was about to drag Douma by the hair before Kokushibo spoke. "Stop." The six eyed demon demanded, standing there with Astrid and Yogi as he was staring at them in anger. Akaza scoffed, letting him go. Poor bro was sad that he couldn’t drag the clown by the weave. "We have to find [Name]-Dono." Akaza said. "And we aren't gonna find them crying all night." He said, hinting his words to Douma as Akaza was glaring at him. Douma sighed before wiping his last tears.

"For [Name]-Dono!" He finally stopped crying, getting up and stomping through the woods with true determination in his eyes. "Hm, surprising." Akaza was pretty surprised at how determined Douma was to find you, quickly following behind him but he just shrugged it off. The thought of Douma alone makes him puke.

Honestly, it was all going well.

Until a gay shriek was heard.

Turns out that shriek unsurprisingly belonged to Douma. Kokushibo and the others quickly ran over, looking down at what Douma was pointing at. Want me to be honest? This was honestly Akaza's’s last straw.

"Footprints? Are you seriously screaming over that?!” Akaza screamed towards Douma, already done with his shit before continuing to scold Douma, “Why would you-" 

Akaza quickly realized, really looking at the footprints in the snow. 

"[Name]-Dono's footprints...?” He whispered to himself in shock.

“They seem..pretty fresh..." Kokushibo crouched down, "We'll find them..." Kokushibo said before he began running, following the footprints.

After twenty minutes or so they reached a clearing. They kept finding more and more footprints until a panicked face was stamped on theirs when they saw something next to your fresh footprints.

Blood.

Droplets of blue blood was scattered on more footprints they found. They were demons, they were supposed to enjoy the smell of blood. But it wasn’t so enjoyable when it belonged to you.

"Is that..blood?" Douma's eyes widened, seeing blood splattered across the trees and snowed over floor. "T-the smell.....It's...[N-name]-Dono.." Akaza said before he covered his mouth, shaking his head in denial as his eyes were widened. "T-they aren't gone..Right?" He fell to his knees, picking up the stained snow. the blood had a tint of blue, almost glistening from the extraordinary color. 

“[Name]-Dono isn't dead.” Kokushibo spoke up before looking at something. A large icicle. “They fought back." Kokushibo continued, pointing at the large icicle embedded in the ground.

This made Douma clench his fangs in anger. "Who attacked them?!" Douma shouted, that gaze on his rainbow eyes made them darken a bit. "He did..." Kokushibo responded, all six eyes covered with the same rage and anger Douma had. "We all...felt his fear..that night, correct..?" Kokushibo asked, turning towards the four.

Astrid walked towards Kokushibo, huffing. Yogi quickly mimicked as he was standing next to his mother. (Editor here, I don’t speak growls so apologizes for no translation, google translate is a bitch 💀) "Mhm.." Akaza hummed in agreement, Douma also agreed, still teary-eyed. "We need...to find them.." Kokushibo said, walking around in an attempt to find more footprints, Astrid quickly walked over to Akaza, grabbing his hand and immediately leading him towards some footprints.

It shocked Akaza at first and he was about to let go before he saw other footprints, but strange looking ones. "There's only these weird looking footprints.." Akaza muttered, crouching down to inspect the oddly shaped footprints. "And they just stop here..." He stood up, his eyes pointing at the odd footprints, which stopped right near the icicle.

Douma and Kokushibo heard his mutters.

"Maybe... they hid their footprints?" Douma commented after walking towards Akaza to see the footprints better. "I guess..so.." Kokushibo spoke, looking around as he was trying to find more footprints. Like they say, gotta make them six eyes for good use.

No one says that.

Astrid and Yogi quickly followed, sniffing around. "There's.. No more footprints..But we can still...track their scent..correct..?" Kokushibo asked, turning towards the bears. "It's too faint, we can't find them, we're too far..." Douma sighed before a big reassuring smile was plastered on his face. "We'll have to go every way! For [Name]-Dono!" He exclaimed, putting his hand out in the air and pointing to a random direction 
.
.
There was an awkward silence in the air from
Douma’s cringy speech. 
.
.
Akaza facepalmed himself before Kokushibo placed Douma's hand down.

In the bears’ mind, Astrid had an awkward sweat drop, hoping to god that Yogi doesn’t turn out this embarrassing as Douma. I think it’s safe to say that Yogi read his mother’s mind.

“Just shut up and start looking around” Akaza groaned.

Well, someone had to say it.

.

.

.

Status:
[Name]?: Not found.

~Taisho Secrets~

Douma is EXTREMELY sad you disappeared.

Seeing your blood almost made Akaza vomit.

If you had died, Kokushibo would've killed everyone in his sight then himself.

This chapter is pretty short because the Authors brain shut down.

Editor tweaked the ending cause she likes funny moments in serious situations.

Editor is also experiencing really bad headaches.

A/N: HEEYYY! Whoever reads this should be lucky I have such a good editor😡 ANYSLAYS- TY EDITOR!