Nightmare and a fever..

Definitions

FOR NOW:

"English"

"Japanese" 

H/c: Hair Color

Warning: Mentions of blood, Abuse, Alcoholic mentions.

.

.

.

.
2nd POV

"Achoo!" You sneezed, you sat up in your bed, feeling absolutely terrible, "What's wrong [Name]-Dono?" Asked Douma, walking into your room. "I think I'm siiick.." You whined, laying back down in your bed, "I'm dyyyyiiiing.." You groaned loudly, dramatically putting a hand on your sweaty head.

"Oh dear! Kokushibo-Dono! Akaza-Dono Come quickly!" Douma yelled out, opening the shoji. "What do..you want..?" Asked Kokushibo, "Somethings wrong with [Name]-" He was cut off by two flashes of color bolting past his gay eyes.

"Are you okay?!" Asked Akaza, checking your pulse frantically, "No-" "Do you..want water?" Kokushibo cut you off, though he spoke slowly he was still quick to speak(??). "I don't know..can barely talk..head hurts.." You whined quietly, your head felt like it was just hit with a hammer over and over.

"It feels like Satans ass crack in here!" You yelled out, grabbing a fistfull of your [h/c] locks, "I'm sorry..it's morning..We can't..get you anything.." Apologized Kokushibo, "We're also sorry, [Name] Dono.." Douma patted your head gently. "It's okay guys, but.."

You groaned loudly, "That stupid glyph water tastes like ass! I'll go get some good water!" You grumbled, sitting up, but immediately laying back down, "Nevermind.." You winced, your head hurt even more. Astrid entered the room, huffing sadly, a , now, much bigger, Yogi entered behind her, whining quietly.

"It hurts so muucchh.." You whined loudly, twisting and turning in your futon, "It'll pass, I hope!" Exclaimed Douma, "Not so loud, little gay boy..!" You whimpered, slapping Douma's face weakly. "Sorry, [Name]-Dono.." Apologized Douma, "Whatever.. I'm going back to sleep..wake me up when it's nighttime.." You grumbled, turning away from the three.

"[NAME]!" A certain voice yelled, making you flinch 'awake'. "Welcome back!" Giggled Mikami, booping your nose, "Noo..No more training.. Can't I have a normal dream?!" You screeched, annoyed. 

"So rude! Alright, have a nightmare then! It's randomly picked, rude person!" Huffed Mikami, your vision slowly becoming black..

You gasped loudly, awakening in your childhood bedroom. "No..no..Why am I here.." You whimpered, sitting up from your trashed and dirty bed. "[Name]! G..get yoour aasss over heere..!" You flinched at the slurred words. "I-i'm going!" You stood up quickly, opening the cracked and dirty door, a beer bottle almost immediately appearing in front of your face.

"Ow.." You winced, blood dripping down your face and onto the floor, "Oh shuuut uuupp! I didn't even..thrroow it that haarrd.." The drunken man dragged his feet across the dark wooden floorboards. "It still hurt-" You were cut off by a large hand slapping your face, "Stop whining and get me..hic..some beer!" The man hiccuped.

"Okay.." You complied quietly, walking over to the kitchen, your mother smoking a cigarette, due to the smoke smelling absolutely disgusting, you coughed. "Oh shut up! It's not that bad!" She yelled, breathing out more smoke. "Sorry.." You apologized, walking over to the barely working fridge. "Stupid mistake.." She muttered, she knew you could hear and she didn't care.