Fun time with Glyphs!

Definitions

FOR NOW:

"English"

"Japanese"

.

.

.

2nd POV

~Seven months later~

You were making glyphs, you were also trying to uncover your powers since they hadn't come in yet. 'Mikami, are you completely sure that I even have powers??' You frowned.  'Of course, dear! You have to be patient! Plus, you've already mastered ten whole breathing forms!' Exclaimed Mikami as you groaned, 'But it's been seven mooonnnthhs...I still have eight more forms to master too! Why is there so many?!' You furrowed your brows angrily, sitting up. 

"Appear.." You said, holding your hand out as the small box appeared on the palm of your hand. You opened the box, taking out multiple pieces of paper and a pen.  "Ooh~ I know what I could do! I'm gonna make snowballs! With the snow glyphs! I do have infinite paper!" You thought out loud, "Oh, Yogi! Oh, Mama bear!" You called out, crossing your legs as the two bears walked through the bushes, Yogi with a basket full of berries around his neck and Mama bear with one full of fish.

"You brought lunch!" You cried out happily, running to the two. "I didn't notice how big you have gotten, Yogi!" You laughed, wrapping your arms around the bears head as he smiled, wait, can bears do that? Who cares, you're literally in an anime! Your stomach growled slightly. "Ugh, fine! I'll make some food.." You grumbled, standing up and grabbing a few fire glyphs and some sticks.

You put the sticks down, setting up the cooking area, putting the fire glyphs on the sticks, gently tapping them for the fire to start as you stared in fascination. You've been doing this for months yet, it still amazes you. As you put the fish that you stabbed with a stick over the fire it cooked slowly, but it was cooking you had already made Yogi and Mama bear their fishes and they were snoozing away.

The next morning, when you awoke from training in your dreamspace. You remembered a way to have fun. As you took out many small little papers and drew a bunch of snow glyphs. When you activated them it turned into a small mountain of snow, you kept shaping the snow into snowballs and hurling them at your sleeping mother figure, you giggled as she growled slightly, opening an eye at your antics.

Yogi, stood up along with you, sniffing the snowy spheres. "What? You wanna take a bite?" You joked, shaking a snowball in his face. What you didn't expect was him actually taking a small bite, then obviously spitting it out since it was so cold. "I was joking, ya dum dum!" You cackled.

~Taisho Secrets ~

Yogi obviously got a brain freeze, that's why he spit it out.

A bunch of demons saw what you did to that other one that attacked you, so they don't you or your family attack anymore. (Plus [Redacted] keeps killing them)

Upper moons 1-3 are very close to your location, one is closer than the others...

The author is very excited to continue this story.