"Shit." I muttered to myself, knowing that I was screwed.

I slowly made my way up to the door but not before seriously thinking about turning back around and leaving.

 After a minute of contemplating to myself, I eventually decided against it and knocked on the door awaiting the wrath to come.

I could hear her heels start clicking against the ground as she got closer, watching as she opened the door, revealing a very annoyed Megan staring back at me.

She looked at me with a questioning look before stepping aside for me to walk inside. I started walking around her only for her to lightly yank my arm to stop me. I gave her a 'what the hell' kind of look that she didn't seem to like, making her instantly scowl at me.

"Stay for detention after school." She growled at me before walking away back to her desk.

***

Megan's POV

I was absolutely livid. Ever since my last talk with Ellie in the halls a couple days ago, suddenly she's done nothing but piss me off. 

She started ignoring my presence and would always glare at me throughout classes, and now she had the audacity to show up to my class late. Let alone I could tell that she was HUNGOVER! On a school day of all days! Like, how irresponsible could she be?

I know her ignoring me was partially my fault because well, I've done nothing but try to ignore her too since we last talked. Which I know has only set her off, and well, here we are.

I watched as Ellie stomped her feet over to her desk and sat down, but not before giving me another obvious look that said she wasn't happy.

I just rolled my eyes and continued where I left off teaching the class.

***

*Time skip a few hours*

It was the end of 5th period which meant that it was now time for Ellie to come see me in detention. 

I could tell that she still wasn't in the best mood considering she repeatedly kept kicking the ball in people's faces today during soccer practice. 

I couldn't help but to find it funny as I watched a lot of the girls screaming at her for "Almost killing them, or threatening her that she would be paying for their plastic surgery if she messed up their 'perfect' faces at all."

I watched as she grabbed her bag out of the gym locker before she reluctantly closed it and started following me into my office.

I'm sure she was surprised that I had her come in here for detention, but to be fair it was just us, and I was way too lazy to walk up four flights of stairs to my classroom.

I pulled up a seat in front of my desk for her to sit at before I made my way over to my chair and sat down pulling out my laptop to work on my lesson plans for next week.

From the corner of my eye, I could see her just standing there watching me before eventually finally sighing and sitting down in the seat in front of me. 

I heard her shuffling through her bag before she pulled out her phone and started typing something on it. I just rolled my eyes annoyed that she wasn't working on anything and was just sitting there.

She must have noticed me rolling my eyes because she put her phone down, no longer touching it. I figured she realized she should probably start working on something. Instead, she did the one thing I didn't want her to do. And that was sitting there and staring at me, saying absolutely nothing for a couple minutes straight.