Chapter 1

(Y/N is seen in a cafe eating cookies happily as the girls can't help but smile at his cuteness, except for EMIYA and Salter who act normal.)

EMIYA: Does he like cookies that much?

Salter: Should we tell him eating too much cookies is bad to health?

Y/N: (muffled) No, it's not. (offers a cookie to Salter) Try it.

(Salter takes the cookie and eats it as she suddenly feels something which awakes in her.)

Salter: UMAI!

(EMIYA eats a cookie as well, and then everyone starts eating cookies for ten minutes. After they paid the bill, Y/N stretches himself.)

Y/N: Dude, those cookies were really something else.

(Suddenly several skeletons come in.)

Y/N: Oh, it's you again. Bad news for you, villains. (readies his Crescent Rose) I just reloaded my energies. So come and get some!

(Y/N charges at the skeletons and slashes them one by one with his Crescent Rose until there's not a single skeleton remaining.)

Y/N: Well, that was easy.

(What none of them know is that a certain Director is watching them from afar.)

Olga: Who was that servant? And how did SHE become a master of a so powerful servant? There's no way she could be one! (scoffs) Whatever

(She then leaves as Gudako and her servants walk around the town. Y/N looks at Salter and EMIYA.)

Y/N: You remind me of some friends I met back in Remnant.

Salter: Remnant?

Y/N: My home planet.

EMIYA: Okay, but... (confused) what do you mean by us reminding you of your friends?

Y/N: Well, one of them was initially cold and rude to me, but over time, she became reliable. And other tends to spend her time away from people so she can read her books alone.

Salter: Hmm... I see... but just to let you know... (smirks) you're really cute.

Y/N: Oh... thanks... I guess...

EMIYA: Okay, let's get going.

(Y/N and the others walk away as the screen fades to black.)