EIGHT

MADDY fixed her hair as she scrolled down her instagram feed. It was currently her english period and the last thing she wanted to do was read about Shakespeare and racism.

Her heart began to beat faster while looking at the random photo on Sevyn's page.

double0sevynn

liked by ruewhoo, zer0, and 120 othersdouble0sevynn: hop out @ the after partyy🍃

double0sevynn: hop out @ the after partyy🍃

zer0: you cant hangg
double0sevynn: shut yo pale ass up‼️

maddyperezz: lemme join pls😩
liked by double0sevynn

                   loading 20 more comments...

Maddy blushed at Sevyn liking her comment but quickly hid her phone at the sound of the bathroom door opening. The girl pretended to wash her hands but stopped once she realized if was nobody but Sevyn herself.

"What up boo?" Sevyn greeted Maddy with a bright smile.

Maddy moved away from the sink to enter the Gain's girl hold and secretly inhaled her vanilla sent.

"Aren't you supposed to be in class?" The Perez girl asked.

Sevyn stood back, taking in Maddy's outfit with a smirk. "Shouldn't I be askin' you the same thing?"

"That shit be boring!"

"Well, you gotta graduate to make it through life."

Maddy hopped up onto the bathroom counter next to the sink. "I'll just be a sperm donor or something that doesn't need a high school diploma."

The Gain's girl stood between Maddy's legs, letting them wrap around her waist. "Ion mean to be rude but you're gonna run out eventually." she mumbled.

Like I've said before Maddy and Sevyn have had some history together. The sexual tension they both had was thick as fuckkk.

Dreams of growing old together filled Maddy's brain and erased the ones with Nate. Maddy knew what Sevyn did for a living and that didn't stop her once.

She would pick Sevyn in a heartbeat. It just Nate's toxic ways forced Maddy to stay out of guilt. Sevyn knew that maybe when high school is over, her and Maddy could reconnect and grow old together as well.

Sevyn had something to offer, Nate didn't.

"What are you thinking about?" Maddy asked out loud, lifting her hand to Sevyn's cheek.