TWO

LET'S be honest Sevyn was never really fond of Nate Jacobs

LET'S be honest Sevyn was never really fond of Nate Jacobs. Especially after all the bullshit with Fez, Maddy, Jules, and I took place.

Sevyn was adored by everyone but when Nate came around it was sunshine to rainfall pretty fucking quick.

He would say all kinds of fucked up things to her in middle school.

"Hey, Fag!" Nate exclaimed down the hallway, bumping into the young girl.

"You know people are never gonna date you when you're asian?"

"You're too fat, loose a few pounds."

Sevyn had continued to take the insults until one day during pe while they played football. All the girls were on one team and the same with the boys. Except Sevyn had got put onto the boys.

The curly headed girl brushed her hair back into a high bun, walking out of the locker room for the day until Nate grabbed the back of her backpack.

She flinched, letting her head smack the back of the wall and feeling Nate choke her.

"You wanna act like a guy so bad huh? Show me your dick." He grumbled.

"W-What the fuck-" Sevyn stuttered.

"Show.Me.Your.Fucking.Dick.Now!" Nate yelled.

Sevyn had went home that afternoon with bruises on her wrists and neck, not speaking a word. It wasn't until she sat at the dinner table while Benny, Zero, and Fez counted all their profits for the week.

"How was school princess?" Benny asked his daughter, counting the money in front of him.

"Do you think I have a dick, dad?" Sevyn responded.

Everyone dropped what they were doing and looking at the young girl in shock.

"Who the fuck asked you that shit?"

Later that weekend when Sevyn's brother, Zero and Fez were hanging out in the streets they caught Nate alone.

"Who the fuck did that to you?" Aaron asked at the dinner table with a chuckle.

Nate kept quiet because Zero told the boy if he said anything his dad, Benny would shoot him in the head.

"No fucks given." Was what Zero had finished with after kicking Nate in the stomach.

Honestly since then Nate had left Sevyn alone, until all the bullshit of course.

Sevyn continued to smoke the blunt Fez had give her while helping Mckay and Nate push the kegs of beer into the back of his pickup truck.

"Appreciate it, Fez." Nate nodded, slapping the wad of cash into the ginger's hand.

"No problem." Fez mumbled back.