FIVE

THE night got weird

THE night got weird...really fucking weird.

After dunking myself into a even deeper relapse, I stumbled out of the bathroom to finally join the party.

Now there's a couple of versions of what happened that night. It all just depends on who you ask and to be honest im not always the most reliable narrator.

But Nate, was fucking on one. After already seeing Maddy with Sevyn he was set the fuck off. And while Sevyn went to go take care of business, Maddy decided to be fucking on one as well.

"How much you need?" Sevyn mumbled, looking down at the frail white kid who shook in fear.

Not gonna lie, the Gain's girl can be pretty fucking intimidating sometimes especially while selling. If you didn't know her you would either say; "she's an asshole" or "she's the nicest person i've ever met".

It was pretty obvious that it was his first time buying drugs. A part of Sevyn wanted to stop and ask "are you sure this is what you want?" but at the end of the day she needed her money. Plus, she wasn't related or friends with this white boy in any type of way.

"Three?" He was just another customer.

"Sixty five." Sevyn said bluntly with her hand out.

Meanwhile, Maddy had made her new friend for the night. She didnt care if they knew each other or not. He was hot and Maddy needed a distraction from two things: Nate and Sevyn, mainly Sevyn though.

Nate and Maddy were on and off during the summer but after their last argument, she was done.

Nate had other plans.

Maddy walked onto the crowded party floor and sat on the random teen's lap.

"Hey." She said.

"H-Hey." He responded.

He's not Nate...or Sevyn...but he'll do. Maddy thought to herself.

The Perez's girl eyes moved over to Nate's, watching him make out with a basic blonde bimbo sloppily.

This had set something off in Maddy.

"Get undressed. I wanna go swimming." She ordered the boy and walked towards the pool.

Sevyn stood next to Fez and continued talking to him until the glimpse of Maddy's pink dress being thrown.

"What the fuck..." Sevyn muttered under her breath before another drunk teen asked her for an eighth.

Nate followed Maddy through the room, standing right behind the teen.

"You're so hot." The boy said breathlessly.

"I know." Maddy responded in a still blunt tone.

Sevyn watched Maddy dive into the pool before going back to her conversation with Fez.