THREE

IT was now later into the afternoon and Sevyn was sat on the couch smoking a joint with Zero

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

IT was now later into the afternoon and Sevyn was sat on the couch smoking a joint with Zero.

"Rue got out today." She told her brother who laid across her legs.

"You make it sound like she was in jail." Zero chuckled, taking the joint from Sevyn's hand.

"I mean, it was rehab, Z. I just hope this helps her get better."

Zero did a ghost trick with the smoke before exhaling. "You cant make an addict get better, you should know that Sevyn."

The younger girl sighed before getting off of the couch. "I know. Now move, I gotta piss."

Zero sat up while continuing to smoke the joint.

As Sevyn sat on the toilet, she watched her phone light up and buzz with the contact name; "Rueeee🦘 🤞🏽".

"Hello?" Sevyn answered with a raspy tone.

"Heyyy Sev, look I need a big favor-" Rue started.

"Like what?"

"Mom's being a fucking asshole and making me take a drug test right now and I know you're clean-"

This is how Sevyn knew Rue was high, because the girl was always smoking no matter what.

"Rue, I smoke at least ten blunts a day. I'm everything but clean boo." Sevyn pointed out.

"Boo" was something that Sevyn had called all of her friends from a young age. If she had ever called you that: she really fucks with you.

Rue groaned out of frustration and hit her forehead. "Fuck. You're right. Fuck! Mom said i can't leave till I take one."

"I don't know what to tell you Rue, but hope it works out. Now i'm really tryna take a shit right now-" Sevyn started to explain.

"Okay- Bye!" Rue said quickly, causing Sevyn to laugh on the other end before hanging up.

While I was trying to find a clean bottle of piss, Sevyn was thinking about her options on what to do for the night.

On one hand she could stay home and finish binge watching a dumbass documentary on Woodstock 99 or make some extra cash with Fez. Its not that the curly haired girl hated selling drugs, I mean she was basically born into this lifestyle. That's why Fez and her were so close.

Sevyn sat up from the toilet seat, walking over to the sink to wash her hands. She stared at herself into the mirror, admiring the face tattoos and scars that lingered on her tan skin. She was then snapped out of her trance when the phone sitting on the counter began to buzz aggressively.

A smile spread across her face as she saw the screen show the contact name with "Mads⭐️".

"Well hello Ms. Perez." Sevyn said, walking into her bedroom.

PATIENCE.(Euphoria)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें