SIX

SEVYN groaned out loud from the sound of her father pounded on the door to her bedroom

"Wake up Sev, it's time for school." Benny told his daughter.

As the black dots faded from her vision, Sevyn sat up in the bed to look at her father just to lay back down when he left.

Benny walked into the kitchen to see Fezco and Zero both counting money on the table. The two were also gonna take Sevyn to her last first day of school.

"Where's Sev?" Zero asked, not looking up from the stack of money in his hands.

"Gettin' up." Benny answered.

"You sure bout that? Once Sevyn sleeps, she dont wake up." Fez laughed.

Benny walked back into the hallway once again to see his daughter sleeping soundly on the bed.

"I'm serious Sev, get up!" The father shouted this time causing Sevyn to sit up in a rush.

Sevyn looked in her bathroom mirror as she finished washing her face. A part of her couldn't believe she was finally a senior. It just felt like she was in fifth grade a year ago and now she's basically an adult now.

Deep down she wished her mother was there to send hwr daughter off to school one last time but Sevyn's mom made the choice of drugs unfortunately.

The girl also had to think about having to see Maddy again since the party. She had no reason to be mad at the Perez girl but Sevyn felt confused.

The two had flirted a few times over the summer but Maddy fucked another dude to get revenge on Nate.

Personally, I would be confused too.

Surprisingly, Sevyn had enough time to straighten her hair for the day but gave up on her outfit. She threw on a random green hoodie, black shorts and her air forces once again.

Before heading out for the day she help up the iphone in the mirror. Quickly after, she posted it onto her insta feed.

double0sevynn