𝟮𝟬. 𝗡𝗲𝘄 𝗦𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿 & 𝗥𝗲𝘀𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗻𝗰𝘆 (𝗔 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲 𝗜𝘀 𝗚𝗼𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗲)

Start from the beginning

"Grey, Blake, Rickson and Taylor."

The interns all made their way over to the guy who called their name. "Dr Mia Grey?"

"You see the blonde with the curly hair? And the tall guy next to her? That's her. You have two residents. Dr Esmè Grey isn't here at the moment."

Lexie Grey perked up at hearing Mia and Esmè Grey. She knew they were her older sister. She followed the others over to her. "Dr Grey?"

Mia smiled as Mark kissed her head before he walked off. She turned to her interns. Raising her eyebrows. "Five rules. Memorise them. Your life will depend on it. Number one, don't bother sucking up to me or other Dr Grey. We don't like you as it is. And sucking up will get you nowhere."

Mia handed them all pagers and information. "These are your trauma protocols, phone lists. And pagers. You are to answer every page at a run. Don't walk."

Mia saw Mark standing there with a smirk as she walked off with the interns. "Your first shift will start now and last thirty six hours. You interns are at the bottom of the surgical food chain. You run labs write orders. And work until you almost drop. Or drop. I don't mind."

"Rule three... do not wake me or Dr Grey for any reason if you can't fix it yourself. Do not be the reason we have call a code on the patient. Don't kill any patients cause I'll dislike you even more."

"Rule number four. Sleep when you can. On call rooms are usually reserved by attendings. Also, don't sleep with the attendings. Or else your life will be complicated. Dr Mark Sloan is not to be approached. He can't stand interns. And will ignore anything you say. Dr Karev is my best friend. So don't go near him."

Lexie raised her hand. "You said five rules. That was only four."

Mia raised her eyebrows. "I didn't catch your name," she said as she looked to her.

"Lexie. Lexie Grey."

Mia was sure that if she had been drinking a coffee, she would have choked on it. "Well Lexie Grey, when I run. You run," she said.

****

Esmè found Mia and smiled. "So come on. How bad are they?" She asked.

Mia turned to her. She smiled. "Oh! You've returned. Yeah. They're not bad. Totally rocked the rules thing. Told them not to go near Mark and Alex," she told her.

She didn't want to tell her about the fact that they possibly had their other sister as their intern. She didn't know how Esmè would take it.

Esmè rolled her eyes and smiled. She looked to her. "Thanks. I don't think I've got anything to worry about though. I don't think Alex will do the whole 'sleeping with an intern'. Not when I give him the best sex."

"I don't need to know that. But thanks."

****

"I hate them," Cristina said as she sat down in between Mia and Esmè. "They're whiny."

Mia rolled her eyes. "You don't have them. You hate you. Which actually says a lot."

Izzie sighed as she lent against the wall. "That was horrible. I feel like a fraud," she said.

"I rocked it. I think I'm the new Nazi," Alex said as he sat down next to Esmè.

Esmè turned to him. "Oh you're so not the new Nazi. Mia killed it though. The interns love her. Haven't met them yet," she said.

Everyone looked up as George walked into the tunnels. "Greys. I need to speak to you," he told them.

"George. Hi."