7

A Sharp gust of what sounds like wind grazes your ear and your eyes open in an instant, only for you to turn to face a huge sword which found its way to stick itself into the ground right next to you, you squint and blink rapidly before taking into account that Lae'zel was standing over you like the grim reaper over a fresh corpse.

"Someone's had a lie in. Get up" he voice was robotic and had no emotion in it, guess that her sleep had somehow reset her as opposed to how she acted last night.

"What's ruffled your feathers" you grunt, kneeling on your elbows to see the party had just gotten back from an outing without you.

"Thanks to you, I had to stay here and watch over you and not get the luxury of killing things" she scowled.

"I told her not to wake you" Shadowheart interrupts, she has a pile of clothes in her arms and places them down on top one of the trunks you where given, "when we got up, you where still in deep sleep and I told Astarion to go wake you but he came back to say he didn't have the heart to, which was quite odd of him"

You don't acknowledge it and go straight to looking through the clothes before Shadowheart stops you.

"Wait, Karlach was needed back at the Teifling village and so we went along with her at her request, and they were so kind as to invite us to this ball"

"Ball?"

"Oh right, you wouldn't know, it's like a...party, but you dress up in all these fabulous ball gowns and dance all night and drink wine, lots of wine" she takes a second to take a breather as she was getting ahead of herself as to how excited she was,"Karlach and Astarion went to the more high-end side of the village to pick out some clothes as he was willing to pay for not just his but...your outfit also, with all his pickpocketed money" she rolls her eyes after saying.

Shadowheart pulls out a dress from underneath the pile and hold it up.

"I think it's gorgeous and if it wasn't for Astarion snatching it before Karlach did, she would've happily paid for it in a second" she smiled, "if it isn't your look, don't blame me, blame him" she winks, and takes the rest of the outfits.

You blindly put on the dress, not really seeing the vision when Shadowheart held it up for you, but once you had it on and stood in-front of a body
Length mirror which was provided for you, you stare at and caress your hands over all the ruffles and intricate sewing details. It looked like it had come right out of the sea itself. The shoulders fell and rested over onto your arms and the long ribbons cascaded down like the tails of jellyfish, pearls and flowers made entirely out of fabric where hand stitched into place and travelled down the body of the dress which was followed by a beautiful cascading river of glittering fabric which lay on the ground behind your feet like a train.

 The shoulders fell and rested over onto your arms and the long ribbons cascaded down like the tails of jellyfish, pearls and flowers made entirely out of fabric where hand stitched into place and travelled down the body of the dress which was fol...

Your hands adjusted the bodess and travelled down your torso, feeling how it hugs your body perfectly.

It felt and looked like home.

Your face lit up with delight and you rush over to your box of pearls you had hidden away on the day you got here. Pulling it out, you open the locked chest and pull out a simple string of pearls that you overlapped before putting it on and then you did the same with putting it on one hand.

{A/N imagine whatever hairstyle you would prefer as I am aware all my readers don't have the same hair type :) }

You also manage to pull out a gold sparkling headpiece. A crown from the ocean and gently place it on your head.

You happily took your time getting ready as no one was in a rush and the ball didn't start until the mid day

~~~~~~~~~~

"Wow Y/N you-you look unreal, Gods imagine if that wasn't the dress Astarion picked up" karlach says as she comes up from behind you as you were putting in your earrings.

"Oh, yes it's stunning, thank you."

"I'm pretty sure everyone's about ready, I'm terribly excited, I haven't been to a Teifling party in a concerning amount of time" Karlach spoke.

"I haven't been to...any party, we don't do that or well,
I never did" you worded, twiddling your fingers and playing with the pearls on your wrist.

"Hey, you can't become sad looking like that" Karlach laughs, eyeing your dress and overall just you,"you look way too good, besides you're lucky your first party will be with me" she beamed, placing her hands on her hips in a sort of victory stance.

——————————
{A/N}

I forgot to say I made some character developments in chapters 1,5 and 6 for Y/N which are worth reading ;)

𝑰'𝒍𝒍 𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒊𝒕 // Astarion x Fem!ReaderOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara