Chapter 4: Get up and Fight

************
Bowser's Airship

It's a big victory for not just Bowser, but his associates too. That include the Warios, who are at a distant corner of the ship. Wario's giving his partner the rundown. "I raked in more money for us, and all I had to do was assault a doctor."

Waluigi twirls his moustache. "Haha, and I thought my cons were great. You just forced him to overpay!"

The hoss just rubs his hands together. "We'll be able to make a fortune after that fat check comes in. All i had to do was trick that stupid turtle. For a king, he's so gullible. They should name US the kings with how hard we carried. We won't be the Wario brothers, we'll be ROYALTY!"

That gets Waluigi thinking. "For a king he folded quickly. He deals like an amateur! We should charge more next time! What's he going to do, say no? Wahahah!" They should have kept their inside voices on...

...because Bowser's right behind that thief, towering over him. It takes Wario pointing to send the message to him.

"Wahaha...haha...ha...the ogre's right behind me isn't he?"

The king just grabs him by the neck and throws him off the ship like he's nothing! While Waluigi takes the fall down, Bowser huffs at the colleague remaining. "Let's make one thing clear penny pincher: NOBODY disrespects me and gets away with it! Not Mario, not Peach, and especially not the two of you!"

"..whaaat? You must not have heard that right."

The Koopa just shakes his head. "You two call yourselves villains and can't even lie."

That's insulting to the criminal. "We Wario's CAN lie when we need to! How do you think people keep paying us?!"

"Because they're stupid!! You LOOK like a sleazy cart salesman, how can anyone trust you?"

"The power of persuasion." He responds, but the king grabs his overalls too. "Then persuade me." Uh oh, getting put on the spot like that can wreck anyones nerves. "Wario already did. You said you'd back up the trucks!"

"I lied."

Wario's about had enough. "Ok so you can't pay anyone a fair wage??"

"I pay my army with brotherhood. You don't need money when you just take what you want." Bowser throwing it back at him. "You probably don't even have an education so of course I have to explain this."

"Since when does the big dumb turtle have an education?"

Bowser heads closer to the edge, not struggling at all carrying him unlike others. "Keep poking at me and find out what happens..."

"You're a cheap bastard who will throw Wario off anyway!"

"Takes one to know one."

He releases Wario..who flips him the bird on his way down! Bowser just keeps prodding him. "Oh and stop calling yourself 'Wario,' you sound stupid!" He huffs and returns to the safe part of his ship. He just brushes his hands off like he took out the trash.

He get's stopped by his mage in blue, Kamek, "Lord Bowser, our paratroopas have spotted a Power Star." That causes his boss to raise a red brow. "It's about time. Where?"

"Grumble Volcano. Your son is very excited to go searching for it."

"...why couldn't they have just taken in?"