Chapter One- The Introduction.

One gloomy evening, as the rain poured down relentlessly, Ethan found solace in the works of Edgar Allan Poe. The dark and twisted tales resonated with his own hidden desires and unrequited love. Maybe Ethan was a misunderstood person. Or maybe he really was crazy. But what's wrong with a small crush? It can turn into an... Obsession.

Ethan is obsessed with a young man, around his age, who goes by the name of Kyle. Kyle has short, fluffy blonde hair that, despite being short, moves in the wind beautifully. His eyes a blue/gray colour that shine in the sunlight. His manners are Kyle's top priority. Someones mean to Kyle? He's kind and respectful to them. This cannot be said to be the same for Ethan. The moment he notices someone being even remotely unkind towards Kyle, that person will never be able to be unkind towards his Kyle again.

Is that going to far? Possibly. But not to Ethan. He will make sure his Kyle is safe and happy. By any means. Even if it means a bit of blood is lose.

Ethan on the other hand, has a long brown hair cut that looks very choppy but also moves in the wind due to its length. His eyes a cold, piercing brown that are undeniably passionate towards Kyle. Ethan has a heavy german accent that is definitely attractive but intimidating as well. He doesn't care about how people see him. Whether they see him as a terrifying person or an attractive person. All hd cares about is Kyle. Maybe a bit too much...

  ˚₊‧. ˚₊‧‧‧ ˚₊‧. ˚₊‧‧‧ ˚₊‧. ˚₊‧

A/N- this will most likely take a while for me to fully finish because i have dyslexia and i want this to be as good as i can do for everyone reading this. english also isn't my first language so please bare with me and if anything isn't grammatical correctly please tell me because i most likely won't notice.😭 (333 words🤞)

   ‧⋆ ✧˚₊‧⋆. ✧˚₊‧⋆‧‧⋆ ✧˚₊‧⋆. ✧˚₊‧⋆‧‧⋆ ✧˚₊‧⋆. ✧˚₊‧⋆‧

Ich liebe dich you all.🫶🫶