"What happened, Am?" I asked.

She made a deep sigh.

"It was 2 weeks ago. I was in LA, we had a meeting about Starbucks. We had a poll about customer wishes and opinions. We had to go to LA. Greg was staying here.

I was supposed to be in LA for a week, but the meeting finished earlier so I got home earlier. And when I went inside my appartment, I saw some clothes on the floor. And when I saw what is happening in our bed... I... I took all my stuff and left. " Amanda said.

"Oh my God, Am. I am so so sorry." I said.

"Apparently that was happening behind my back for 2 years." She said. "But what hurts the most, he had proposed to me 3 months ago. He proposed to me even though he has been sleeping with that slut for 2 years." Amanda continued.

"What an asshole. Although, I have to say, when you introduced us, I somehow didn't like him. I somehow got this feeling that he isn't good for you. " I said.

"Then why didn't you tell me that?" Amanda asked.

"Well, firstly, because it was just my feeling and I never trust my feelings. And that feeling dissapeared after a year of knowing him. He seemed so kind and loving. I thought that it was just my imagination.

Secondly, I saw how much you love him, and I didn't want to ruin our friendship. I thought that if I will tell you my thoughts about him, you will start to hate me and tell me that you don't ever want to see me again." I answered.

"Ok. I guess, I understand." Amanda said.

The waiter came back and we ordered some salads and coffee.

"Ok. But enough about me. Tell me about your life."

"Remember thay guy 4 months ago, when I poured one of the lattes all over him?" I asked.

Wow, four months. I have been with Alex for four months now.

"Yeah. The hot and angry one in Armani suit?" Amanda asked.

"Yeah, the same. Well, we are kinda together." I said.

"WHAT? "Amanda asked. "How come you didn't tell me that?" Amanda asked another question. "And what do you mean by kinda together?"

"Well, he works at Grey Inc. and as you know, Dorian Grey and Charlotte Haulden aren't best friends. Charlotte told me to go out with him, but I need to find out about Dorian's plans for future. And I agreed to do it. " I said.

"Oh. My. God. Tell me everything. Have you alredy had sex with him?" Amanda asked.

"What kind of question is that. We have been "dating" for four months. We had sex in the second week. " I amswered.

"But any way... At the begining we were just hanging out and having sex. Then my family and all the other stuff. Until I actually fell for him. " i said.

"What?"

"Yeah. I have actually fallen for him. And last few weeks we have been very close. And I finally got to be in his appartment. And I found some documents and I have given them to Charlotte. But I won't do it anymore. I kinda feel bad about doing it. " I told.

"Wow. But what are you going to do later. Like, do you plan on staying with him forever or break up with him?" Amanda asked.

"Wow. That's a good question actually. " I started but I was cut off with the waiter who came with our salads.

"Thank you." We thanked him and he left.

"Well, my heart wants to be with him forever. But then there is one thing Cass told me." I said.