Last goodbye

After finishing and checking if anything has been left. I went down to the living room, saying my final goodbyes at the house.

"Everything is settled now Noona." He said happily while carrying my 1 year old nephew, Minho.

"Aiissshhh Choi Yeonjun!!! Stop  that!!! Its just a day apart. Gosh!"

Yeonjun, my secretary at work and my bestfriend at home. I'm older to him by only a day. Mine is on the 12th and his is on the 13th, yet he teases me by calling me Noona. God. His and my Mom are bestfriends and technically, we became bestfriends also. His life my twin from another mother, from Aunt Yunjin, but I call her Eomma Yunjin because she said so. She treats me like her own daughter. The same way my Eomma treats Yeonjun like his second son, with Rowoon Oppa. When they were still alive. And because of the thought of my brother and eomma, it made me a bit spaced-out. Not noticing the tears that have started to fall down.

I was eventually snapped out of the trance when small fingers touch my tear-stained cheeks, followed by a soft, warm big hands. Junnie and Minho's hands were at my cheeks, looking at me with worried and curious eyes.

"Yah, Luna, eomma is proud of what you're doing, so is Hyung and Noona. We are all proud of you. And if this is the way you'll get over it, they will fully understand that... because they don't want you to be sad. They want you to be happy. We all want you to be happy. Because you deserve it." He said slowly wiping my tears away and Minho immediately gave me kissed on my cheeks, as if he knows that I need some cuddles and kisses. Although its an open-mouth sloppy kiss, it did brighten up my mood for now.

I smiled and nodded and kissed Minho's cheeks and clinging into his arms.

"Let's go. I can hear the twins, honking the car." Yeonjun chuckled as we went outside.

Slowly, I closed the main door of the mansion, but before I can finally close it. I saw a very flashing light, but it's not blinding for me. And there I somehow saw them, waving at me, wearing there brightest smile I've ever seen. They were all wearing white clothes. I got teary again and a whimper choking me.

Is this it?

The final goodbye?

"Thank you and Goodbye." I mumbled as I stare at her in her eyes. They just all nodded yes  smilling. And again a flash of stronger light comes. With one last words from her, they were gone.

"Go and shine my beautiful moon."

I took a sharp breath and tried to relax. Before finally locking the door.

"I will Eomma. For you. For Oppa and Unnie. For the twins and Minho. And for me."

***