[Kabanata Lima]

The Past

The Past

"Love," the exact same feeling before rush through my veins. I don't know... but its scary. There are times I would ask myself about him... If he's okay? Where he is? Is he  safe?

"Hoy, anong lab lab lab yan ha?" Mapanuksong turan nina Shan, kasabay pa ang pagtaas-baba ng mga kilay nito.

"Epal, tutula lang naman eh,"

"Anong tutula, pre? Tulala kamo," agad na nagtawanan ang mga ka bandmate namin. Palihim rin akong napangiti.

"Tulala?" He asked as if he doesn't believe it at all.

"Oo, titig na titig ka kay Kao ah." Those words echoed to my well-being, so, its her.

'I already told you, don't assume. Just don't.

I left the back stage and go to the stage on my own. "Hi, Sonees. Ako muna ang kakanta dahil busy ang iba kong ka-bandmate."

I carefully think of a song for him, "This song is for the person I love the most, though I know the universe itself are stopping us to be together, 'cause my name will never be the person his heart belongs to."

'Awwww

'Kaiyak ka ateee

'Name Reveall

I slightly smile and started strumming on my guitar, it was slow and I know many of our fans will know this song. 'Cause its been too popular before.

Through the Years
By : Kenny Rogers

I can't remember when you weren't there
When I didn't care for anyone but you
I swear we've been through everything there is
Can't imagine anything we've missed
Can't imagine anything the two of us can't do

'I've felt the heavy heart inside my chest. The longing and sorrows, I've been too kind, but I can't let anyone have him.

Through the years, you've never let me down
You've turned my life around
The sweetest days I've found, I've found with you
Through the years, I've never been afraid
I've loved the life we've made
And I'm so glad I stayed right here with you
Through the years

'The moments that we once made are now rushing and flashing to my mind.

I can't remember what I used to do
Who I trusted, whom I listened to before
I swear you've taught me everything I know
Can't imagine needing someone so
But through the years, it seems to me I need you more and more

'I slowly turned my back to the audience as I hear his voice. He's looking at me intently, he's looking at me as if I'm the only person here.