In the class .

Yn and Jennie went and sit in last row . Then teacher came inside the class .

Mr Kang : oh we have new study in this class . Please come and introduce yourself .

Then yn went and stand infront of everyone then she started to introduce herself.

Yn : hello everyone my name is park yn I am 15 years old. I hope we can be friends . ( Bow )

Everyone shock because there all 17 then a girl asked .

Girl : your 15 then what are you doing her . ( Raised eyebrows)

Yn : I have High IQ so I jumped .

Girl : oh ok .

Mr Kang : ok yn go to your site and listen to the lecture .

Yn nodded her went and sit beside Jennie then they both listen to the class . After ther class yn went to her locker after keeping her stuff then yn went canteen with Jennie .

Jennie take yn to meet her friend .

Jennie : yn this my friend Sana .

Yn : hello Sana .

Then Sana said .

Sana : hello yn nice to meet from now onwards your our best friend

Sana : hello yn nice to meet from now onwards your our best friend .

Yn smiled.

Yn : ok

Like that Sana and Jennie become yn friend .

Time skip.

Yn complete her 2 part time jobs she was going to a convenient store to buy
some groceries . After that she was going to her apartment . Yn was walking to her house then she say someone lying on the road unconsciously .

Yn pov .

I was coming from my work after completing my part time jobs I went to groceries shopping . After completing my shopping I started to walk I don't buy too much groceries . Then I saw a man was lying on the road unconsciously .

I saw no one was in the road I get really scared I slowly started to to the person . I went near him to see he was really handsome man wow he have perfect face and body . Then I came out the thought .

I bend to down and check if he is live are die . Then I found he was ok then I checked his pocket to find any phone but I don't find anything but I find his identity card then I saw his name was
"Cha Eunwoo"  nice name . He too my university only wow .I took my water bottle . I splash some water on his face he opened his a bit . But he didn't get up so I helped him to stand . I asked him .

Yn : mr what happened to you. Are you alright .

Eunwoo : hmm i am tired ( sleep)

He told and feel sleep now what I want to do with him .

Even if I sell him to someone I can get so much money because he is handsome so sell him to any girl there will buy him . ( Signed) now I should take him to my house . I put is hand my shoulder and started dragged him to my  house if anyone saw me with him what will they think about me ( pout)

After 5 minutes

I came to my house then I went my room throw him on my bed . He was sleeping peacefully I covered him with my blanket.

 He was sleeping peacefully I covered him with my blanket

Then I went and started fresh up . Then I started to study .

Eunwoo pov .

I opened my eyes but I closed my eyes because of sudden light I after that I adjusted my eyes . Then I see I was not in my room but room was really good . 

Yn room

Yn room

Did anyone kidnapped me. Ho no now what should I do then I heard a sound of someone laughing I slowly started to walk to the door I opened the lightly to see a beautiful girl was sitting and eat noddles and watching her phone but her laughing sound was so sweet how much sweet her moaning sound will be it will be like music . A CHA EUNWOO COME   out of your stupid thoughts . Then I looked then she noticed me we both made a eye contact with each .

 Then I looked then she noticed me we both made a eye contact with each

______________________________________

I will complete yn past soon .

I hope your enjoying my book

Please vote and support 🤗

Tell how is this chapter

Sorry for spelling mistake.

😈😈