Chapter 13: You're A Girl?!?/The Raccoon Siblings

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N).

(Y/N)/Chainsaw-Man: "Hrrrrgh...." He was growling out little bit and make him was stood right there and waiting for the attack of demon and then the drum demon was suddenly tries to escape away from (Y/N) but it turns out that (Y/N) slash his head off.

(Y/N)/Chainsaw-Man: "I'm sorry about your friends...but they need to go...and I hope you shall rest with your dream and music." He said to him.

Drum Demon: "I see..." He said to himself.

When Zenitsu, Tanjiro, and the two children were come out of their hiding and they both were saw (Y/N) who kill the two demons like nothing and they both were laying down on the ground and they were looks like torn apart off and then (Y/N) was breathing little bit and he heard for what Drum Demon said.

Drum Demon: "In that case....I have to passed...but thank you for what you say about my artist...what you say it is true and I believe you." He said to him and then he close his eyes and let himself died over there and then his body been buried alive by the sun was already there. When (Y/N) was stood right there and chilling and make him sigh little bit and he was looking up at the ceiling comes from the building and make him was really tired and going through like a lot and he heard there was something alarm him and make him turn around to look and saw Viper, Neon, Jett and the board dude...what's his name again...Ah...Inosuke.

(Y/N)/Chainsaw-Man: "Oh it's you

(Y/N)/Chainsaw-Man: "Oh it's you..." He said and then he was transform back to his own human form and his clothes got on and make Zenitsu with the two children were surprises for what they saw (Y/N) is...the demon who kill the other demon by himself.

Viper: "Yeah, good new is...we got the boy right here." She said to (Y/N) and showing the elder boy's unconscious and make the two children were surprise and their eyes widened with happy also tears out. Then the siblings were run toward to the big brother and tries to wake him up and it doesn't work like that and then (Y/N) was breathing out little bit and make him crack his neck and his own body that he feeling lot of pain when he transform into a demon...Chainsaw-Man that he was definitely become terrifying monster.

Zenitsu: "S-So it was you...turn into a demon? B-But what are you? How comes you were outside there and sun didn't affected at you?" He asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Buddy, I'm a hybrid...and I am still human by myself." He said to Zenitsu and make the blonde coward boy silent and then (Y/N) was turn his head to look at the boy who over there was breathing out little bit and make him was breathing out little bit. When (Y/N) was heard this and he is sigh out and make him was worrying about the boy who was really lucky to be out there and survive about back there.

Jett: "So, you didn't tell us about what you are?" She asked (Y/N) and make him was shrug little bit and he said.

(Y/N): "Perhaps Viper can explain to you ladies about me...anyway we should get out of this mansion." He said to them and he was walk through right away and make the others who seen Viper had a good explanation to them about (Y/N)'s past. So...the mission is done...three demons were finally death and they both were terminated by (Y/N) and three Demon Slayer members and then they are lucky to be alive...and they both were stepped out of the mansion.