let it snow let it snow let it snow (as in the song)

HEYYYYY GUYSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so sorry that i am a bit later than i told you. But sadly i did in fact die again, I got stuck between the door, then the school lit on fire and there was a meteor that crashed on top of me. But there is another thing that happened...... My soul got possessed by a demon. So I needed to do an exorcism to remove it and cleanse my soul. 
Now that has happened, i can finally upload the next part!!!!!!!!! so enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!1 DONt forget to vote!!!!!!!!!11<<<<<<<<<<<<33333333333333

We thought at this point they surely couldn't be alive anymore. We were started to walk away, when suddenly....

We heard some noises in the distance. It was a person? It didn't look like a normal person. As he got closer it looked like he had some kind of horns on his head. It was Loki! :0.

He used his magical powers to turn off the fire and get Harry and the rest out of the building.
"Loki fank you so much!!!!!!" Harry said in his british accent.
"It was my pleasure" Loki said back.

"Phew that was on the nippertje, we really thought you guys died in there", said Niall. Harry told him back that they thought the same, but luckily Loki came to rescue them.

~ The next day ~

We were all walking thorugh the park together, it was on the colder side, but not freezing. We were just talking about everything that happened yesterday, it was crazy.

However, suddenly it got so much colder, it happened out of nothing....
We all looked confused at eachother, why was it happening? We looked around and we saw so many confused people. As we decided to just walk back to our new hotel, something strange happened.

It started to......................................................... Snow

HEYYYYYYYYYYYYYY GUYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THank you so much for reading and dont forget to vote!!!!!!!!1 
I hope you guyssss enjoyed this part as much as I did.

It is a bit shorter today, but he next will be longer I promise!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did you guyss see the new hunger games movie!??!?!?!!?!?!?

Okay that was it for today, BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dont forget to vote