Waking up to kiss you, but mother sold me

Hey everyone, im sorry but english isnt my first language, and i got hit by a bus and in in the hospital and i got run over by a train and I died and im writing this in my grave. So im sorry if it isnt the best.

I woke up in my bed, and heard a strange sound from the kitchen. I threw my haur yp un a nessy Bun and looked in the mirror. I saw my small 15 cm body and my bright blue orbs. I hate how i look.

I walked downstairs and into the kitchen. I saw my mother with drugs under her nose. She daid to me "pack your bags, i sold you to 1d for drugs money". I couldnt believen my ears. " YOU SOLD TO ME TO ONE DIRECTION MOTHER, WHYYYYYTT? I HATE ONE DIRECTION" i heard a knock on the front door. My mother told me to open it. I opend the door. " Ello love". It was harry styles, i rolled my eyes at him. "We are taking you with us, little girl". I looked at him in disbelieve. Whyyyyyyy.

We were walking backstage, i heard all the girls screaming harrys name. I didnt understand why everybody liked him so much. I decided to read my book, instead of watch the performance of 1d. When the boys were finally done, they walked towards me. Harry said " all the Girls were crazy and would, but i could only think about you. I looked at him and rolled my eyes. "Im serious darling."

When i looked in his eyes, i suddenly saw something. I look of genuine love, a look i never got from my mother and her drugs.

Eveerybody around us had walked away at this point. I took a step forward, and stared straight into his beautiful bright green eyes. We leaned into eachother. And our lipst touched. This small little love kiss, escalated into something more....

326 words,
I hope you all liked it, stay tuned for chapter 2!!!!!!!!!!!
Byeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!! <33333333333