16 - "It's you! the boy who was flirting with Y/N!"

FINALLY, CLASS FINISHED for the day

"See you tomorrow." Hye-hil says, Y/N nodded and waved at all her new friends.

She and Dan-I turned to look at Ru-da who was now planning on jumping off the window.

"See you tomorrow, Y/N! Dan-I!"

The two gaped, shocked that he jumped from the second floor.

They paled as he landed safely and ran off, "What the fuck.. did he just jumped from the second floor?"

"Y/N.. if Eunhyung were here, he would scold you for swearing.."

"WOAH?! LEE RU-DA IS AMAZING!"

"THAT WAS SO COOL!"

"he just jumped from the second floor?!"

Suddenly Y/N and Dan-I saw men dressed up in suits and sunglasses as if they were bodyguards or something, chasing Ru-da.

"What the hell.." Dan-I says, with a weird expression on her face.

"Dan-I, language.."

The two were just going to walk away, pretending as if they never saw that movie-like scene.

"Y/N! DAN-I!" Yeoryeong yelled, surprising the two.

"God, Yeoryeong you scared me.." Y/N exhaled.

"WHERE DID THAT BLONDE FROM EARLIER GO?!"

"he jumped down the window." The two says simultaneously.

"Gah! That bastard! He ran away

"Gah! That bastard! He ran away.." Yeoryeong cursed.

"I was kind of wondering what kind of person they were for this mess to happen." Ji-ho sighs, Y/N just rolled her eyes at his statement.

Dan-I looked at her friends in confusion. 'they aren't worried at all of she got hurt? If that were me, my legs would be broken..'

"Come to think of it, Eunhyung. You also jumped from the second floor before, right?" Ju-In asked the redhead who was flustered.