19 - "Yeoryeong, what's wrong babe?"

IT'S ALREADY LUNCHTIME, and Ru-da still hasn't said anything to Y/N. She wasn't sure if he had talked to Dan-I or not since she was busy eating.

She was planning on heading downstairs to grab another snack since her pocky is nearly finished, but someone had walked up to her.

"Y/N, did Ru-da confessed to you or something?"

Y/N sweatdropped. 'what? seriously?' She looked at the brunette.

She hadn't realised that both Seohyeon and Jeongin were right there.

"Uh.. no. He didn't, what makes you ask that?"

"Huh? Am I wrong? Or was it Dan-I? The rumours spreading. I saw you, Dan-I and Ru-da at the stairs earlier." Y/N sighs, "It—"

"Also, is it true that you're close friends with the four heavenly kings from Ji Jon Middle school?" Y/N's eyes narrowed at the question,

Y/N didn't want to continue talking to this person, she just wanted to eat snacks.

"Ah.. yeah? We did go to the same middle school afterall."

The brunette smiled, "Oh! Then do you have their phone numbers? it looked like you were calling them yesterday."

Y/N glared at the girl, she was visibly annoyed. Even Jeongin and Seohyeon noticed her change of expression,

She sighs, "Why."

Right before the girl could answer, Seohyeon and Jeongin immediately took action.

"Excuse me, you're kind of blocking the way." Seohyeon says, Y/N's gaze softens.

"Ah, we are? Sorry.." the girl responded. Jeongin placed his arm on Y/N's shoulders,

"Come on Y/N! It's not right to spend your precious lunchtime like this!"

Y/N had a small smile on her face, "Thanks you two."

They looked at her confusingly. "Huh? What for?"

Y/N deadpan. 'What..I thought that was on purpose—'

"Y/N! Wait a minute! About my question earlier." The girl from earlier ran towards the three,

"Haa.." Jeongin and Seohyeon sweatdrops at the visibly annoyed girl.

"Can we talk about it here?" She asked, Y/N told the boys to head to the classroom first.

"So, can you give me one of the four heavenly kings number?" Y/N continued eating her last pocky packet while listening to the girl.

"Can't, they don't like it when someone they don't know is contacting them and spreading their numbers' around."

The girl continued to plead, "Please~ I won't contact them much! I am just curious, that's why! Please?"

Y/N had a scowl on her face, it was so visible that the people inside her classroom could see it.

Dan-I was just about to head over to help her when someone else insisted,

"I already said I can't, even if you continued to ask me, I still wouldn't give any of their numbers." Y/N plainly says, slightly irritating the girl.

"I was just asking nicely, what's the harm in giving at least one phone number??"

Y/N couldn't take it, this girl just kept pestering her. She hates when this happens, it doesn't particularly happen a lot to her, it mostly happens to Dan-I but she still gets this from time to time.

"Are you deaf—"

"Y/N!" Ru-da exclaimed, surprising the two.

'Ru-da? He's finally talking to me?' Y/N unconsciously had a small smile on her face, she had thought Ru-da was avoiding her.

Well, she wasn't wrong.

"Come here~ I found what you wanted to look for earlier!" He grabbed her arm, dragging her into their classroom. "Quickly~"

The girl who kept pestering her, had left after.

She smiled at Ru-da without saying anything, the tips of his ears started to turn red at her gaze.

"U-uh..? What is it..?"

"How'd you know I sorta needed help?" She asked, he rubbed his nape. "I overheard the twins conversation earlier, they said about that girl who kept pestering you to get of 'their' phone numbers." He answered, Y/N hummed in response and sat down in her seat.

She looked over at the twins who were already giving her a thumbs up, she smiled and gave them a thumbs up as well.

"Are you okay Y/N?" Dan-I asked, Y/N nods.

"It must be tiring.." Ru-da says, Y/N and Dan-I turned to the blonde.

"Huh?"

"It looked like you were used to that type of situation, You must be really tired of it." He stated, Dan-I stared at him before she slammed her head on the desk.

"Dan-I?!"

Y/N shook her head, "This sort of thing doesn't really happen to me, it mostly happens to Dan-I."

Ru-da looked at the brunette who raised her head from slamming it on her desk.

___________

"See you, Y/N! Dan-I!" Ru-da jumped down from the window.

Y/N turned around and noticed Yeoryeong. Dan-I smiled, "Hey Yeoryeong!"

"You seem to be in a good mood.." She had a confused look on her face, with a mixture of relief.

"Hm? Oh it's because.. I like you a lot!" Dan-I linked arms with Yeoryeong.

Y/N just smiled at the two, 'Wholesome friendship goals—'

Y/N had noticed the sad look on Yeoryeong's face the moment she got here. "Yeoryeong, what's wrong babe?"

Yeoryeong turned to her side to look at the blonde. "Ah.. it's nothing.."

Dan-I raised a brow. "Your expression on your face doesn't say it's just nothing.. Did something happen?"

"Dan-I.. Y/N.. up into now, we've never been in separated classroom's before.. I just.."

She walked ahead. "I just can't say it.. it'll make me look like a child.."

Y/N was confused. She thought Yeoryeong was acting like this because of what happened with Ru-da before.

"What's wrong? Just tell us."

"No.."

"I'm not by your side just to smile and have fun." Dan-I says, Yeoryeong widen her eyes.

"Dan-I.. Y/N.. I.. DONT WANT YOU TO HAVE A BOYFRIEND!" She hugged them.

Dan-I pats her shoulder. "There, there, I understand.. WHAT?!"

Y/N laughed at Dan-I's late reaction, "HAHAHA!"

she just continued laughing as the two kept bickering about Dan-I and Y/N not getting a boyfriend,

'what a great friendship they have.'