12 - "HOLY SHIT?! HE'S BLONDE AND PRETTY.."

Y/N AND DAN-I WASHED THEIR faces with water, they had cried for quite some time and now their eyes were all puffy and red

"My eyes are all swollen again.." Dan-I muttered, she looked over at Y/N who was still washing her face.

"..I'll head out first."

Y/N looked at the mirror, her eyes were just as bad as Dan-I's.

"Haa.." She walked out the room and noticed Chunyoung and Dan-I talking right in front of the bathroom.

"I'm sorry for hiding it.." Dan-I says, Chunyoung looked hurt but he then spoke. "If you want to transfer schools, do it.. if not, then you can pretend you don't know me at school. I won't be mad.."

Y/N frowned at Chunyoung's words.

"..Uh excuse me.." She tried to walk past the two.

"Y/N.." Chunyoung spoke, "The same goes for you too.. you can pretend you don't know us in school."

Y/N sadly smiled, and rubbed her nape.

Dan-I lifted her hand for a handshake. "Yoo Chunyoung, let's... continue to be friends in highschool as well. Let's make good memories!"

"Same here!" Y/N smiled at the two, giving them a peace sign.

His eyes widen, and then it softened.

"Okay.."

___________

When the three of them arrived back at the living room, the atmosphere was even gloomier than earlier.

"Ah, you guys.. in highschool lets—"

"NO!"

Dan-I froze,

Yeoryeong started tearing up again, "I DONT EVER WANT TO DO THAT!!"

Y/N was now frozen too, Yeoryeong suddenly clutches on both Dan-I and Y/N's shirt.

"ACTING AS IF WE DON'T KNOW EACH OTHER!"

Dan-I was visibly scared while Y/N was genuinely concerned.

"DAN-I! Y/N-AH! I'LL TREAT YOU BOTH BETTER! SO PLEASE DONT ACT LIKE WE DONT KNOW EACH OTHER!!" Yeoryeong sobbed,

"Y-yeoryeong, calm down!"

"Your snot and tears are getting all over my shirt!!" Y/N panicked,

"Let go!!"

Yeodan entered the living room, "Ah, you guys were inside—"

Y/N paled. 'YEODAN?! HELP ME MY HUSBAND!'