Part 1 Handsome Billionaire and the Innocent Girl

Chapter 1
The Billionaire Meets the Innocent Girl

"Open up, we know you're in there!" I hear a threatening voice coming from downstairs.

The violent banging on my front door causes my heart to race. What could possibly be happening?

A loud crash quickly follows. Whoever was knocking has broken in. My heart pounds heavier in my chest.

"Where's the money." A different voice shouts.

"I don't know what you're talking about." My mother shouts.

The only people that live in my house are my mom and I. Dad passed away recently due to a medical issue. I don't want my mom to get hurt so I grab the only thing I can find to defend us- A pair of scissors.

My mom screams, so I quickly run down with my open scissors in hand. I know my body is weak and fragile but I won't lose the last of my family.

As I descend the stairs I see a gang of men, crowded near the door. One of which is near my mother with a pistol in hand.

"Hey creep you better not touch my mom." I shout at the man with the pistol while aiming my scissors at him.

"Would you look at this, you have a little kitten with sharp claws I see." He begins to walk towards me.

"Don't you touch her. Kätriin go back up to your room." My mother shouts.

"The little kitten's name is Kätriin eh? Well Kätriin, your daddy got himself in a real big mess you see. He's upset my boss and when my boss is upset, I'm upset."

The man is short, has greasy black hair, and smells like spices.

He now stands in front of me, we are roughly the ssme height. His wide nose and flaring nostrils expel rancid air in my space. My face winces at this creature.

I raise the scissors at him.

"Don't you touch me and get out of my home. Or I'll have to make you get out."

He begins to laugh at me.

"Oh yeah, you're going to make me leave? You're going to make... us leave? You and your little safety scissors? Ain't you a little too old to be using safety scissors? What are yah like fourteen? Fifteen?"

"I don't want to repeat myself. Get out of my home or I'll make you get out." I tell him.

His laughter only grows louder.

"Get away from her you disgusting freak." My mother shouts.

"Disgusting freak eh? I'll show you disgusting freak." He begins to raise his gun at me.

Without hesitation I take the scissors and slash it into his chest. However the safety scissors are rounded and plastic and unable to pierce his skin. I barely even tore his shirt.

"Hey hey hey. Don't yah know this is a gucci shirt? Look at this it's all ruined now."

He rips my scissors from my hand and inspects the little tear in his shirt.

I was trying to be nice to yah but now I'm going to ruin yah."

He raises the gun at me.

"Any last words kitten?" He says.

I'm sorry mom I think to myself as I look at my mom. I squeeze my eyes shut.

"Enough!" A loud booming voice roars from the doorway.

The crowd of men that invade my home divide themselves into either side of the doorway. I get a clear view of the man. The morning light from outside shoots inward horizontally so I can only make out his dark silhouette against the blinding sunlight from behind him.