Qu Zhitao and the other three looked at her and were stunned.

When Liao Weishu saw that Grandma Tang didn't take the tea cup, she secretly raised her head and looked at the soup curiously.

Tang couldn't stop laughing for a moment, bent down and pulled Liao Weishu up into his arms, "My dear, what do you think?"

As she said this, she looked at Qu Zhitao and said with a smile: "It's good for you to become my disciple. You can easily get a young apprentice."

Hu Youxun had already received the tea, and Qu Zhitao stood up from the futon and said sheepishly: "She doesn't understand the meaning of this behavior, she just plays along."

"It's okay. Your child should have inherited your talent. It just so happens that I can also write a few words and draw a little, so I won't have nothing to teach you."

Just like that, Liao Weishu has another teacher for everyone.

After leaving Hu's house, Qu Zhitao went to Zhou Zhaodi's shop.

Two years later, Zhou Zhaodi has opened two stores, and her whole temperament has undergone a qualitative change, becoming more cheerful and confident.

Dong Yu has also changed a lot. The little girl's previous sensitivity and introversion have disappeared a lot, but she is still much more mature than her peers.

The main store opened by Zhou Zhaodi is near the train station, and the other store is near the courtyard of several factory families. They are both areas where there are no worries about customers.

Now she is confidently preparing to open a third store.

Qu Zhitao and Liao Weishu went to the main store because Zhou Zhaodi and Dong Yu were usually busy there, and the home she bought in the city was also near the train station.

What's more important is that the Pan Zhen she married lives near the train station, and his influence is also near the train station.

However, because Zhou Zhaodi married him, Qu Zhitao knew some news from above, and asked Zhou Zhaodi to persuade Pan Zhen to be a good man, because the country would continue to crack down on crime and eliminate evil, and Pan Zhen was the first to be taken away. The existence of a warning to monkeys.

Pan Zhen also felt the recent instability. In addition, he felt sorry for Zhou Zhaodi, and he also listened to Zhou Zhaodi's words, and the news came from Qu Zhitao.

He gradually stopped collecting protection fees and started working as a transporter. His brothers joined him in forming a convoy.

As for his territory, if he didn't do it, Slender Monkey would take over.

But his intimidation was still there, Zhou Zhaodi was his wife, and no gangster dared to come and cause trouble.

Now that Zhou Zhaodi has made money, she has hired a few salespeople and will not do everything herself. So I won't be so tired when I'm in the store.

But when I'm busy, I still don't have time to stop.

Dongyu is already in junior high school. She will stay in the store during her Sunday holidays and do her homework first. After finishing her homework, she will help sell things together.

When Qu Zhitao brought Liao Weishu over, it was just after a busy period. Zhou Zhaodi and the salesperson were all sitting, and only one or two were explaining to the customers.

"Aunt Tao! Shu Shu! Mom, Aunt Tao and Shu Shu are here!"

Dongyu was the first to see the two of them and quickly called Zhou Zhaodi.