"Is your body really okay?"

"It's okay." Qu Zhitao patted his arm comfortingly: "The supplements Mother Liu has made for me these days are not for nothing. But those children are really annoying."

There was disgust in Qu Zhitao's eyes. Those children just now are all famous in the family home. They play with cats and dogs, bully the weak and fear the strong. They often bully other children to tears, and steal other people's things. They are annoying to everyone. bad boy.

My good mood was ruined when I met them. And when they make a mistake, they don't come over to apologize, but just get up and run away. This shows how poorly the adults at home educate them.

Liao Jilin was relieved when he was sure that Qu Zhitao was fine. As for the children. If the child doesn't apologize, isn't there an adult? They all belong to the same family home, so they can't run away.

The next day, when Liao Jilin went to the army, he took Liao Shaoping with him.

Now that his mother and Liu's mother are at home, Liao Shaoping is of no use staying at home.

The first thing he did when he arrived at the army was that Liao Jilin called over the fathers of the children who almost bumped into Qu Zhitao yesterday.

A few of them were not from his regiment, but that didn't matter. They weren't training soldiers he called over.

Those people looked at each other in Liao Jilin's office, wondering why the big devil called them here.

Liao Jilin did not say what happened, but only told them: "You are in the army, don't just focus on the training in the camp, you must also pay attention to the education of your children at home. Don't look back and something happens. It's too late to regret."

After saying this, he let these people go out, and the doubts in their minds became more serious.

"Commander Liao, what do you mean?"

"What's the point? I guess the kids at home have offended him. We'll find out if we go back and ask."

Someone frowned: "Captain Liao is an adult, but he still cares about children? He is too stingy."

"Perhaps it was not Captain Liao who was offended, but his wife. He loves his wife so much, and it is normal for him to vent his anger on her."

"Don't think about it, I'll find out when I go back tonight and ask."

In the evening, Qu Zhitao and Liao Jilin were sitting and talking at home. Liao Jilin heard her say that her hands hurt from writing the manuscript today, so he sat next to her and massaged her hands.

There was no TV at home. Xu Gehong and Liu's mother had nothing to do and went out for a walk. Liao Shaoping trained for a day and was so tired that he lay in bed and couldn't get up.

Qu Zhitao was asking about Liao Jilin's training when she heard a knock on the door.

"Come in."

Qu Zhitao was about to ask who it was when Liao Jilin spoke up.

Qu Zhitao looked at him, and Liao Jilin continued to rub her wrist, asking her to wait patiently.

Several battalion commanders brought their children over.

The children must have been taught a lesson at home. They were all dejected, and some even had a bit of swelling on their faces.

"Captain Liao, sister-in-law, the child at home is not sensible and almost caused a big disaster. We specially brought him here to apologize to you."