"Lemme see, Junpei-san!" Ken said and read the newspaper which made him sad.

"That incident... I was there... That's the day my mom died..." Ken thought.

"Where did you get these?" Shinjiro asked.

"If you're going to ask who gave me these? Wild Card Princess gave us a new intel that will help in our mission." Minako said.

"Wild Card Princess? I thought that was a legend." Ken said.

"But she is real, Ken... She even talked to me by the time I hated Makoto before when he became a leader." Junpei said and patted his shoulder.

"It's true. She even helped me in supporting the group by the time I summoned Lucia." Fuuka added.

"Wait! I remember! She is the one who saved me two years ago!!!" Ken said which shocked Minako, Mitsuru, Shinjiro, and Akihiko. 

"What is a legend? Is that like in storybooks?" Aigis asked.

"Yes, Aigis-san. But this legend is real." Ken said. Then, Minako and Akihiko sneakily left the Command Room and set up a plan for Ken to thank her.

"Two years ago?" Mitsuru asked and secretly stared at Shinjiro.

"The night where my mom died in front of me. She saved me back then... I didn't even get a chance to thank her... I hope I can see her soon..." Ken said. Suddenly, Aigis noticed that the couple are missing.

"Where are Minako-san and Akihiko-san?" Aigis asked. Then, the couple started a plan to surprise everyone.

"Guys! You need to see this!" Akihiko screamed and head to the computer showing Minako as the Wild Card Princess waiting at the rooftop.

"N-No way!!! She's here!!!" Junpei screamed.

"That's the Wild Card Princess!" Yukari screamed as well. Then Ken, Junpei, and Fuuka ran to the roof along with the others.

Rooftop

Minako, who is disguised as the Wild Card Princess, is waiting for everyone to leave to make sure that Ken thanked her for saving him two years ago.

"After hearing Ken's story... I wanted to fulfill his wish to thank the Wild Card Princess for saving him..." Minako thought. Then, everyone except Akihiko arrived at the rooftop.

"WILD CARD PRINCESS!!!" Ken cried. Then Minako turned around and saw everyone looking at her.

"I'm pleased to meet you all, SEES... And... It's been a while... Ken Amada." Minako said.

"Y-You came back!!!" Ken cried.

"I have to. I have a mission needed to be fulfilled..." Minako said.

"It's good to have a person like you, Princess! You really made me a different person towards others!" Junpei said which made Minako smile.

"Wild Card Princess, thank you giving me courage! I finally had a choice of being with these wonderful people." Fuuka said.

"Fuuka..." Yukari smiled.

"I... I  wanted to say thank you for saving me back then!!! I still have your cloak, I can give it back to you!!!" Ken cried.

"No need to return.  I want you to have it as your memory of me when I'm not around." Minako said and Ken nodded.

"I'll be taking my leave... Fare thee well... Hope to introduce you guys as the real me behind this hood." Minako said until she fell off the roof which shocked everyone. But little did they know, Minako just head to the window on the fourth floor as she took off her cloak. Luckily, Akihiko carried her from the fourth floor.

"I got you, Love. Let's head up before someone sees us." Akihiko whispered and Minako nodded.

"WILD CARD PRINCESS!!!" Junpei and Ken screamed. Then, Akihiko and Minako arrived from the fourth floor.

"What happened? Is she gone?" Akihiko asked.

"Yeah. She jumped off the roof and disappeared. But aside from that... Ken is now smiling after thanking the Wild Card Princess." Shinjiro said. Minako smiled as their plan succeed and made Ken smile.

"Did anyone notice anything?" Minako asked and Shinjiro shook his head as his reply.

"Minako, I'm sure that he is still investigating your appearance. I hope that Ken wouldn't notice early that you are the Wild Card Princess." Akihiko said.

"I sure hope so." Minako replied.

"Alright! Since the meeting will end, I would like to inform everyone that starting on the 10th is our Summer Classes." Mitsuru said which shocked Junpei.

"HUH!?!?!?!?!?!?" Junpei screamed.

"Arisato, Yuki, Akihiko, Aragaki, there will be a separate summer class for the five of us. This is more on advanced than the others." Mitsuru added.

"I'm down." Akihiko replied.

"As long as it's okay with Smurf to take that class, I'm fine." Shinjiro said.

"I didn't know that Yuki-kun has a nickname." Yukari and Fuuka.

"I hope there's script writing!" Minako said.

"WHAT!?!?!?!?!?" Junpei screamed again.

"Script writing subject is a thing?" Yukari asked.

"In our school? It is." Mitsuru answered.

"Wow! Minako-san and the others are really smart. I hope I could catch up with her." Ken thought.