Chapter 101

"Governor Zha..."

How had the governor come as well?!

Not just the governor, but Governor Zhang was followed by all the ministers in Donghai. What was going on?

Wu Ping didn't dare to say anymore. He didn't even have the right to greet Governor Zhang!

"Apologies, but our company is temporarily closed."

Governor Zhang had hurried over and was about to go upstairs when the receptionist at the entrance politely blocked him and said this.

"What?"

Governor Zhang felt like he was going to puke blood soon but couldn't, so he swallowed it and said, "Temporarily closed?"

"That's right."

Lin Yuzhen walked out from the elevator with her bag in hand. "Our paperwork wasn't complete and we were ordered to suspend operations, so we have to abide by the law."

She looked at Wu Ping next to her and calmly explained, "This good sir over here just informed us."

More than ten pairs of eyes instantly turned to stare at Wu Ping and his men, and he felt a chill in his heart.

"Which agency are you from?" Governor Zhang asked angrily.

"Gov...Governor, I'm from the Ministry of Health..."

"Minister Li!" 

Governor didn't let Wu Ping continue speaking. He just turned and yelled for Minister Li and his face became stern. "One of yours?"

A slightly plump middle aged man's face paled as he hurried to the front.

The ministers had gone with Governor Zhang for a ribbon cutting ceremony, and halfway through Governor Zhang suddenly left in a hurry, saying something big had happened, so everyone became nervous too.

When had they seen Governor Zhang look like that?

He was in a panic!

"Which department are you from?"

Minister Li spoke loudly, "You're really bold! What are you doing here?" 

Wu Ping was already frightened to pieces. This was the first time he had seen so many stateleaders.

"I'm from the business division, under Director Luo..."

"There are some changes in Lin Group's processes and it doesn't comply with our standards, so I was here to inform them to quickly..."

"Doesn't comply with our standards?"

Minister Li knew immediately that Wu Ping was spouting rubbish!

All this paperwork was done by the agency itself in accordance to their standards.

Every business had to do it this way, so how could any business have anything that didn't comply with the agency's standards?

Wasn't that putting a foot in his mouth? 

He turned around and saw that Governor Zhang's expression was so nasty and darker than the night sky.

"So because they don't comply with our standards you told them to suspend operations?"

Minister Li was shuddering too. Even a stupid person could tell that this Lin Group was no ordinary company.

All the charity events recently were all supported by this Lin Group.

Never mind who was behind Lin Group -nobody dared to make trouble for a business that contributed so much to society!

"That..."

Wu Ping face was pale and didn't know what to say. 

He never imagined that so many leaders would suddenly appear.

He only wished he could find a hole to hide himself in now.

Lin Yuzhen couldn't be bothered.

"Sorry everyone, I'm really sorry. I didn't know you were coming, and I'm not able to entertain you."

She shook her head and said, "We can't resume business until we get an official notice."

As Lin Yuzhen was saying this, more employees emerged from the elevators with their bags and left the building. It was clear that they had really suspended all operations.

"CEO Lin,don't be anxious."

Governor Zhang decided to speak up because he had no choice. He had meant to leave it to Minister Li to settle this, but it looked like if Lin Yuzhen really left, then he would be in deep trouble over what happened today.

"Minister Li!"

That one shout made Minister Li's large body shudder.

"Since all these processes follow our standards, how could they be non-compliant? You're spouting rubbish!"

Minister Li continued to scold him angrily,

"I think your investigation processes are the ones that aren't complete! I will investigate this matter!"

"If I find out that you have gone against the rules or broken the law, I'm going to punish you severely!"