27.

Serenity "Sin" Love
March 3,2020
Home

Laying down watching tv, "Serenity." Key called out to me. Ignoring him cause I'm just trying to relax, "Serenity!". He kept calling me. I was answering so he came busting in the room, "SERENITY JADE LOVE!" Walking up to me. Snatching the cover, "I know you heard me calling you." He said.

Laughing, "What do you want?" Trying to grab the cover from him.

Holding it, "I need you downstairs!" He said.

"What's downstairs?" Asking him.

Looking me up and down, "A surprise now come on!" He said.

Smacking my lips, "Can you make it quick?" Asking him.

Pulling my shorts outta my butt, "Maybe if you hurry up." He said.

"Okay." Standing there. "You lead the way." I said.

He started walking downstairs but stopped once he hit the last step.

Turning to me, "Close your eyes!" He said.

Raising my eyebrow at him, "Why?" Asking.

"Cause it's a surprise." He said.

"And how I'm pose to get down the rest of the steps?" Acting dumb.

"Me...duhh!" He said.

Smacking my lips, "Fine!"

I closed my eyes and held my hand out. He grabbed it and helped me down the steps.

"Stay right there." He said. Hearing footsteps, "Don't open yo eyes." He said.

"I'm not but could you hurry this up cause that show was good." I said.

Smacking his lips, "That show could wait." He said.

All I heard was moving for like 2 minutes straight.

The movement stopped, "You ready?!" Asking me.

"Yes." I said.

Helping me take a few steps forward, "Open your eyes." He said.

Opening my eyes to see this lil cute setup. It had our pictures hanging up and rose petals on the floor.

Happy but a lil taken back, "Uhmm what's this for?" Asking him.

Grabbing my hand, "To show my appreciation to you and everything." He said. Walking over to these two gift bags, "Open the bags." Smiling at me.

Nervous, "Okay." I said.

I nervously started to open the bag, "Open the bag like you got some sense." Rushing me.

Side eyeing him, "Ain't that what I'm doing." I said.

"Don't be getting smart." He said.

Smacking my lips, "Whatever."

Opened the gift and it was some type of dress. When I saw the full effects it was so beautiful. I opened the other bag and pulled out a small box. I opened the box and it was a ring.

Slowly turning towards him, "What is this?" Nervously giggling.

"A promise ring." Slowly getting down.

Starting to get uncomfortable, "Forrrrr?!" Acting confused.

Getting down on one knee, "Serenity Jade Love..." Grabbing my hand. "I promise to love and protect you. I want to spend the rest of my life with you but this is just the start. This ring is my promise to you to never hurt you and ALWAYS make sure you come first in my life. Uhmm I hope you accept this promise ring and my promises." He said.