16.

Markeyvius "Key" Cathey
November 5,2019
Dolph Crib

PHONE CALL WITH MOMS❤️

Moms❤️: YOU NEED TO GET DOWN HERE NOW!
Me: What?!
Moms❤️: GET YO ASS TO MEMPHIS AS SOON AS YOU CAN!
Me: Why?!
Moms❤️: SOMEBODY DONE SHOT UP MS.LOTTIE HOUSE!
Me: What?
Moms❤️: SOMEBODY SHOT UP MS.LOTTIE HOUSE!
Me: When?
Moms❤️: Today!
Me: Did anybody get hurt?
Moms❤️: BOY I DON'T KNOW JUST GET YO ASS DOWN HERE!
Me: Iight!

PHONE CALL WITH MOMS❤️

She hung up with me and I sat stuck fa like a minute or so.

"You good?" Dolph asked.

Shaking my head, "Nah I gotta go back to Memphis."

Laughing, "Nigga we got meetings and shit. Yo ass can't go." He said.

Getting mad, "Man FUCK them meetings." Getting up.

Standing up, "Aye look bruh I ain't do shit to you. So who..."

Cutting him off, "Somebody shot up Serenity house."

His whole facial expression changed and the silence got loud. The louder it got the angrier I got.

"Aye we need to be on the next plane." He said.

I agreed with him and he got us on the next flight out.

•In Memphis•

"Aye do yo thing while I go find out who did this shit." Dolph stopped at my moms house.

Getting out, "Iight."

"Make sure you tell yo moms I said hey." He said.

Nodding my head, "Iight."

I walked inside and went to the kitchen where everybody was at. They was talking and laughing like ain't shit happen.

Going up to Serenity and checking her, "You good?!"

Ms.Lottie laughed, "Uhmm are you?"

"No niggas act like they can't answer the phone." Looking at my mama.

"Look I had to do a lot of convincing to get miss lady over there to even leave her house." Pointing to Ms.Lottie.

"I told them ain't nobody finnah run me out my house." Sounding serious. "All I gotta do is make a couple of calls to figure it out and get the job done." Pulling out her phone.

Moms snatched it, "And like I said no need to get back in that lifestyle when I could just ask round the hood." She said.

What she mean get back in that lifestyle? Who really is this lady? I thought she was a sweet lil old lady who retired and living her life. But obviously I got that wrong so now I gots to do some digging on this lady.

"Nah don't worry I got some people on that." I said.

Standing up, "And baby like I was trying to tell yo mama. I got the connections to do so we should be good." She said.

Her and my mama kept going back and forth bout who was gone figure out who did it. I ain't care bout none of that so when I got the chance I pulled Ms.Lottie to the side to talk to her bout my plan.

"I don't wanna step on yo toes but I wanna let you know that I think Serenity should come to Atlanta til we find out who did this." Telling her.

Looking at me crazy, "I understand you care fa her but she my grand baby and ain't nan hoe gone run her outta the city." She said.

"Ain't nobody running her out cause she'll be back once I handle everything." I said.

I could tell she didn't like that, "I got her!"

"How bout we say it's a vacation and she won't be alone." I said.

Raising her eyebrow, "And who gone be with her?" Asking.

"Her friends I guess. That's up to her!" I said.

"And it's just til we find out who did this shit and she coming back home...right?" Staring at me.

Nodding my head, "Yes ma'am." Trying not to laugh, "I promise I'm not trying to steal yo granddaughter from you." I said.

"Okay just making sure." She said. "You know she's all I got." Putting her head down.

Ms.Lottie walked away and went over to her. I called Dolph before I told her that she coming with me.

CALLING DOLPH💸

Me: What's the word?
Dolph💸: Nah niggas don't know who did this shit.
Me: The fuck you mean.
Dolph💸: Niggas either ain't talking or niggas don't know who did that shit.
Me: Iight bet...Serenity coming back to ATL with us.
Dolph💸: Iight I'm pulling up.
Me: Iight!

CALL ENDED WITH DOLPH💸

We hung up and I went over to Serenity who was laying her head in Mae lap.

Tapping her leg, "Ayee I need to talk to you," Telling Serenity.

"Iight!" Sitting up.

She followed me outside to the backyard. We walked to the fence line to talk.

Looking round, "What you wanted to talk about?" Asking me.

"Me and yo granny came to an agreement that you'll be coming back to ATL with me." I said.

Scoffing, "Markeyvius ain't nobody finnah run me outta Memphis." She said.

"It's only til we find out who the fuck shot up yo house. Once we figure that out and handle it you could come back." I said.

Rolling her eyes, "I rather just stay." She said.

"Serenity...what yo ass not getting niggas trying to kill yo ass?" Getting frustrated.

Pushing me in my chest, "Who the fuck you talking to?"

Grabbing her hands, "Yo stubborn ass!" I said. "I don't give a fuck if you wanna stay down here but yo ass not."

Rolling her eyes, "You make me sick! I'm grown I don't need no damn babysitter." Catching an attitude.

Shaking my head, "Serenity I don't care bout none of that shit I swear. Everybody mind made up fa yo ass to go to ATL." I said. "We leaving prolly later tonight or early tomorrow morning."
Walking back in the house.

Stopping me, "Everything okay?!" Mae asked.

"Yeah." Sighing. Clearing my throat, "Look...Serenity will be going back to Atlanta with me and Dolph til we handle this shit. Once we handle it she will comeback." Telling everybody.

Everybody knew it was fa her best interest to go. Even if they ain't want her to go. Serenity tried convincing people to side with her but nobody was budging. We got our flight outta Memphis at 2 AM. We ain't got much time and the quicker she outta here the better I will feel.

• What y'all think Key going to do about her house getting shot up?

• What kind of lifestyle Ms.Lottie use to be apart of?

• Do y'all think Key will be able to find out about Ms.Lottie?

• How y'all think Serenity gone react to Key forcing her to go back to Atlanta with him?

PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT💋