04. Tit 4 Tat

📍Atlanta, Georgia

📍Atlanta, Georgia

Rylie sat on her knees in the studio chair spinning it around over and over while Dayvon recorded her laughing.

" look at ha slow ass" he joked kicking the chair making her trip.

" dayvon stoooop" Rylie whined making him wrap his arms around her and kiss her pouty lips.

She laid her head into his chest taking a nice whiff of his expensive cologne, she adored everything about Von.

They had been spending a lot more time getting to know each other, Dayvon was her escape from all the bad shit in her life. He definitely brought life back into her..

He rubbed her thighs waiting on the next beat so he can finish his session, they had been there for a good two hours. The time was now going on seven..

" it's ready for you Brody" the engineer said making Von walk towards the booth.

" you coming lil folks?" Ry nodded her head walking into the booth sitting on the stool, it was her first time being inside this part of the studio.

She watched Von rap his Adlibs giggling a little bit, to her it was weird hearing it without the beat.

Rylie loved how he allowed her to see the hustle side of him, he was good for a beginner.

She soon pulled her phone out going to the camera taking pictures of herself & Von before posting to twitter.

Rylie checked her notifications seeing Eliana was the first to like her tweet, She rolled her eyes before locking her phone

" why you ain tell me you was hungry ma" Von said straight facing Riley making her laugh, she was shocked to see that he was really watching.

" I didn't want to be rude while you were recording" she said in a baby like tone making von smile, he loved how soft she was with him.

grabbing onto her hand Von finally lead them out the studio, the sun had fully set causing the street lights to power on.

A small breeze blew through the chilly streets of Atlanta, von pulled rylie hoodie on trying to stop her hair from blowing.