"Shouldve picked rock," Jaida grumbled, "Where she go now?"

     "Jai Jai! Ova here!" The two of you turned to Jasaia, who was now standing on top of a green grassy hill. The large oak tree behind her provided shade across the top. You watched as Jasaia unfolded the blanket in her hand before carefully laying it on the grass.

     "She really tryna kill me," Jaida whined, "Saia, baby, you jus had to pick the biggest hill huh?"

     "Aye, next time pick rock," Jasaia yelled back, blowing a kiss down before taking a seat on the corner of the blanket.

     Jasaia was dressed in her usual earthy style. Her curly hair was put into a half up half down style with gold charms added in. The gold jewelry was brought down to her waist which was decorated with beads and chains. Her green cargos that matched the one Jaida had on covered her chunky sneakers. Your attention was caught on the only silver piece of jewelry wrapped around her neck which spelled out 'Jaida'.

 Your attention was caught on the only silver piece of jewelry wrapped around her neck which spelled out 'Jaida'

(Jasaia's outfit^^^)

     You started your way up the hill leaving Jaida behind to struggle with the basket. Reaching the top, you were met with a cool summer breeze. The hill provided a view where you can see the entire park. "Jasaia, you actually picked a good spot."

     "Oo make sure you say that again when Jaida comes up. She always loves to complain bout me taking too long choosing things. But at the end of the day, they're always the best and she knows it too," She laughed. You watched as she smoothed out the blanket before decorating it with various flowers and vases. She held out a pillow to you, motioning for you to put down the canvases that remained in your hand.

     You hesitated before placing them down in the center, "You sure it's ok? Y'kno with me being here. I realize this was supposed to be a date..."

     "No no, Rea it's fine. Y'kno we always love spending time with you," Jasaia assured you. "Plus, we wouldn't have invited you if we didn't want you here. Right, bae?"

     "Huh?" A loud thump was made as Jaida dropped the heavy picnic basket on the blanket. She grabbed a pillow, taking a seat next to Jasaia, "Oh, yeahhh of course. I always love having another lazy bum with me."

     She let out a laugh that was eventually cut short due to Jasaia smacking her in the arm. Today, Jaida's hair was pushed back into a slick back puff showing off the tattoo that trailed down her neck. Displayed over her oversized tee was a plethora of chains, one with 'Jasaia' spelled out in gold.

 Displayed over her oversized tee was a plethora of chains, one with 'Jasaia' spelled out in gold