3 || Spin the bottle

Lia

As we got closer to the booth I notice that there another man in the booth. I cant see his full face because of the lack of lighting, but the closer I got the clearer his face was. The man introduces himself as "Evan." I take a seat next to his since Zara is sitting next to Damon.

"Your name is Lia right?" Evan says next to me, I nod and he scoots closer to me.

"Did you know they were a thing?" he questions in my ear.

"I only knew an hour ago" I say rolling my eyes, he laughs.

"Me too, Damon told me yesterday" he says going to back to his original position.

"Do you want a drink?"

"Sure" Evan calls over the waiter to place an order.

"What can I get for you sir?" the waiter questions. Evan looks at me, and I tell the waiter I want a Margarita. He writes down the order and tells us it will be here shortly.

"Hey do you want to go to the arcade over there?" he points as he says. I take a brief look before saying "Sure."

____

"Im beating you" he says picking up the basketballs and shooting one after one.

"No your not, I played basketball in highschool" I say also shooting the basketballs. I shoot my last basketball, and make it, winning the game.

"Nooooo" he say whisper shouts as he throws his hands up in the air making me laugh.

"The score was 12-15" I says crossing my arms across my chest.

"You own me fries" I say pointing my finger at him.

"Okay okay" he says surrendering himself.

Ace

I spin the bottle and it lands on Blake. He drags his hands across his face and lets out a sigh.

"Not again" he groans into his hands. I sit up and place my elbows on the table and lean over to him across the table.

"You see that girl over there?"I ask pointing to the girl who's sitting all alone on the booth. He slightly nods.

"I want you to go up to her and ask her number" I say patting on his shoulder and sit back in my original position.

"Fine, I'll do it" he says standing up and making his way to the girl.

"You didn't have a choice anyway" I say before he exits the booth. I watch him make his to the girl who is sitting alone. I try to make out what they are talking about but I get interrupted by Amanda instead.

"Hey" she says coming back from the restrooms.

"Hi" I say back, giving a small smile. I see a happy Blake running back to our table and giving me the middle finger.

"Got the number bitch" he says happily

"And guess what?" he says with a smirk

"what?"

"She's single" he says with a smirk.

"Thanks to me you to met" I says taking the credit

"Excuse me, no the fuck not"