Chapter 8

((Jessica's P.O.V))
"JESS GET YOUR ARSE OUT OF BED, YOU HAVE SCHOOL" My mother shouted up the stairs, pulling me out of the peaceful sleep I had been in.... pulling me out in a not soo peaceful way.
"OKAY!" I shouted back, my eyes still closed and having no intention to get up yet.
Yes, it's Monday morning and I expect this day to be very awkward. The reason behind that being I have biology third lesson....biology with Mr Taylor.
Slowly I opened my eyes, fighting the urge to fall back asleep and resume the dream I had been pulled out of. My vision was blurry and the sunlight shining through the window seemed to make my sight worse. Feeling irritated another long week of work was ahead of me I pushed the blankets surrounding me away, sitting up and swinging my legs over the side of the bed.
I sat on the edge of the bed, staring at the jacket Roger left behind the weekend prior. An hour after he left I had noticed he forgot it, however, I had no way of getting a hold of him to tell him...I would just have to take it to school with me today. Just looking at the jacket brought back memories of that fabulous night and the even more fabulous morning.
Snapping out of my daze I leisurely stood up, beginning to walk to my wardrobe so I could pick out clothes. Like any other morning I stood in front of my wardrobe, contemplating as to what I should wear. My eyes scanned through the rack of clothes, flicking through and mumbling a 'no' to everything I didn't want to wear today. I glanced out my bedroom window once more before settling on a black skater skirt with converse that came up to my knee, along with a plain pink t-shirt. Trying to hold everything in my arms I closed my wardrobe doors, turning and walking to my bed; setting my clothes out neatly on the bed.
Glad I took a shower last night I began getting changed, putting on my t-shirt and skirt before slipping on socks and pulling my converse on. After 10 minutes I successfully had done the laces, realising how hard it is to do laces that are so long.
Satisfied with my outfit I made my way towards my mirror. Grabbing my hair brush and brushing through my long hair. Not having the energy to do anything with my hair or make-up I left my hair to flow down my back in natural waves.
I grabbed my school bag, stuffed it with everything I needed for the day. I grabbed Roger's jacket, quickly slipping it on, it was slightly large on me but being the type of jacket it was it looked as though that was how it was supposed to be. Not needing to do anything else I left my room. I ran down the stairs, once at the bottom I walked down the hallway towards the kitchen. There sat my mother and father eating breakfast, dressed and ready for work.
"Good Morning" I said, walking up to both of them and planting a kiss on their cheeks.
"Morning dear, do you want breakfast?" my mother asked, getting up and ready to prepare me some breakfast.
"No mum, I'm okay I'm not hungry, I'm just going to have some juice this morning" I ushered her back to her chair before walking to the fridge and pouring myself a glass of apple juice. I seem to have a weird loving for apple juice. Many people say they can't drink it because it looks like pee, however, that doesn't bother me.
After pouring myself a drink I stuffed the carton back into the fridge, closing the door. I quickly drank my juice; glad my thirst had been quenched.
I glanced towards the clock in the kitchen, surprised it was time for me to leave. With Roger's jacket on and my bag on my back I made my way to the front door. I stepped outside, closing the front door behind me before beginning my journey to school.....let's hope today won't be too awkward.

I walked through the school gates, walking passed everyone as they talked to their friends. Yet my friends were nowhere in sight. The school doors were open and I could only guess they had made their way to class already.
I walked up the path, leading to the school, some people looking at me as I walked by. I reached the school and immediately entered, walking around the large building until I came across my classroom. I pushed the door open, walking in to notice my two friends sat at their desks chatting away. I approached them, taking of my bag and laying it on the table. I took a seat in the chair I usually sat in, between Ellesse and Courtney.
"Hey girls" I said, rustling through my bag to find my perfume I forgot to put on that morning. The girls stopped their conversation and started a new one this time including me.
"Hey, wait...whose jacket is that? I've never seen you wear it before" Courtney said, I could see Ellesse smiling beside me as though she knew who the jacket belonged to.
"It's umm, Roger's" I answered, a smirk was now on each of their faces and I could feel myself becoming embarrassed. The truth was I had never really felt this way towards someone before, this was the first time and to be honest I was scared. I didn't know where any of this would lead me and I didn't know what would happen, I had no control and that was the worst part.....whatever happens, happens. The girls knew this was the first time I actually liked someone and because of that they thought it would be funny to mess with me a bit, embarrass me as much as possible...so far they were doing a good job.
The girls didn't even have to say anything, just the looks they were pulling was creating my cheeks to become a light pink colour. I shoved on their shoulders, insisting for them to stop with the teasing...thankfully they did.
"You know we have Mr Taylor third right?" Ellesse said, I simply nodded
"I know. But can we change the subject from me to you?" I said, raising a curious eyebrow. I really wanted to know what was happening between Joe and Ellesse, last time I saw them they were making out in the booth at the bar.
Ellesse gave a confused look, I giggled at her reaction; she seemed to have no idea as to what I was talking about.
"You and Joe?" Courtney raised a curious brow, implying she wanted to know.
"Oh umm we are ....." her voice trailed off as she began to mumble....
"repeat that" I said leaning towards her, feeling as though I already knew the answer but I wanted her to say it
"We are dating" she mumbled and I couldn't help but cheer, I jumped up out of my seat screaming "FINALLY" my reaction caused the whole class to look at me as though I belong in a mental hospital.
I sat back down; seconds later the bell rang indicating school had officially started. Let the day begin.