"your so fucking pretty"

(Written by bella)
<male dom, praise, fingering, sitting on lap, teasing, overstimulation, kissing>

"Come here sweetheart" your boyfriend smiles sweetly as you walk shyly out of the other room, in a revealing pj set thats oit of your comfort zone. "Oh look at you" he smiles, sitting on your bed, facing a large mirror. He opens his arms and legs, with a gentle smile as you sheepishly walk over to him, the dim light of the room defining your physique.
You walk inbetween his legs and lean down a bit, kissing him gently, letting his hands explore your barely clothed body. He smiles into the kiss, pulling you closer. You put your hands on the back of his neck, rubbing gently and pulling him more into the kiss.
"Sit down" he smiles, his hands on your hips. You start to straddle him and he stops you, pushing you backwards a bit and closing his legs before turning you around to face the mirror, sitting you on his lap. You smile shyly a bit, adjusting to lean your back against his chest, playing with your hands awkwardly at your lap.
"Your so pretty" he says with a smile, adjusting your head to that its against his shoulder, letting his voice speak lowly in your ear. His hot breath pelts against your shoulder and lower neck, giving your exposed thighs goosebumps. Your legs on either side of his, he slowly opens his legs a bit, forcing yours open further. "So.. very pretty" he chuckles, rubbing his hands on your thighs, making you blush a bit and look away.
He rubs his thumbs along your thighs, gripping them tenderly. "Hm.." he hums lowly, as if contemplating his next move. He smiles, "show me how you play with your pretty self" he says with a smile, still massaging your thighs. Your eyes widen and eyebrows raise, processing his words. "Go on" he smiles again, tugging at your shorts a bit.
You climb off of him and pull down your shorts, revealing your absence of underwear. He smiles and raises an eyebrow as you sit back down on his lap, your cold skin hugging his soft warm sweatpants. You let yourself lean and sink into his, resting your head on his shoulder."so pretty" he mutters with a smile, watching you spread your legs again, tucking them on either side of his, exposing yourself. "Dont be shy" he says, rubbing your outer thighs again, eyeing your every move. You sheepishly play with your breasts through the thin material of the pj top, hardening your nipples, tugging and groping them.
You slide your hands under your top, playing with your breasts carefully.
Your breath slows as you trail your dominant hand down your stomach, keeping your other on your breast. You slowly massage around your inner thighs, parting your legs a bit more. Slowly and carefully yourself closer and closer to your cunt, barely grazing your outer pussy lips, already making you shudder a bit. You glance up, continuing your gentle motion, his eyes flitting between your cunt and your face with a small smirk. You blush and go back to what you were doing, watching yourself in the mirror. You slide two fingers down your slit, parting it. You then use another finger to tease your entrance, a focused look on your face, your eyebrows furrowed a bit. You bring three fingers up to your clit and rub slowly, gently. You bite your lip a bit, rubbing slowly. "Good girl, your doing so..fucking good" he speaks quietly, his hands paused on your thighs, focused on your movements and facial expressions.
You keep your pace but add pressure, making your breath hitch. You pinch and roll your nipple with your other hand, rubbing a bit faster. Your mouth parts slightly, you rub faster, Your wet cunt being the loudest thing in the room. "Already so wet? Such a needy little thing" he says with a smile, locking eyes with you in the mirror. You look back over to your hand, slipping your middle finger down your slit, rubbing the entrance of your pussy gently. You then bring your hand to your mouth, licking your middle finger before bringing it down to your cunt and rubbing it again slowly. You slowly part your legs more, fully exposing you. You slide your middle finger into yourself slowly, biting your lip with furrowed eyebrows. You slide it in fully, curling it inside of you making your legs twitch. "That feels good doesn't it?" He asks with a smile, rubbing your thighs again. You nod slightly, more focused on slowly moving your finger in and out of yourself. "No no, I want to hear your sweet voice, darling" he smiles teasingly, now fully focused on your face. "Yea, it feels good" you mutter, slowly moving your hands a bit faster.
"Good" he mumbles, now focused on your wet cunt. You shift your arm, adding your ring finger, letting out a small quiet breathy moan. "Be as loud as you want darling, I want to hear your pretty voice" your boyfriend says with a smile, squeezing your thighs gently, holding himself back from finger fucking you. You slowly speed up your lace, letting out another small moan, driving and curling your fingers inside of you.
"Go faster" he mumbles, his eyes glazed over, watching you intently, memorizing every movement and how your legs twitched a bit when you curled your fingers inside of yourself.
You shift a bit before picking up the pace, driving your fingers into yourself, pinching your nipples tenderly. "Fuck baby" he chuckles, watching you close your eyes and lean your head back on his shoulder, breathing slowly but heavily.
You let out a small moan, going faster unconsciously. You feel him grow hard under you, watching you hungrily. His breathing matches with yours, playing with your thighs carefully. "Fuck" you mutter quietly, turning your head to be against the side of his neck. He slides his hands from your thighs to the sides of your torso, sliding his arms under yours, moving them off of you. Confused, you look down at him, reluctantly removing your hands from yourself. He turns his head and kisses you, putting one hand on the breast you left untouched and his other hand on your pussy, rubbing it slowly.
You close your eyes and use one hand to hold his face, kissing him tenderly as his hands fondle your breast and rub your clit, picking up speed.
You moan into the kiss as he slides two fingers into you slowly, driving them knuckle deep and shaking his hand a bit. "Fuck your so pretty" he chuckles, before pumping his fingers in and out of you, kissing you again.
You moan into the kiss, making your legs shudder as he pickes up speed, expertly fondling you meanwhile. He curls his fingers inside of you and shakes his hand, making your back arch while you focus on kissing him.
He uses his wrist to move his fingers inside of you, shifting a bit to rub your clit with his thumb, making you whine into the kiss, almost breaking from it. He leans forward a bit, forcing his tounge into your mouth, shoving his fingers into you quicker.
Your hips slightly rock to the rhythm of his hand, slowly making it harder to kiss him back. Sliding his hand from your breast down your stomach, meeting your clit before rubbing it quickly, making you let out a sharp moan into the kiss. Having both of his hands work on your pussy made your eyes roll back and flutter closed, letting out small moans into the kiss. He rubs and finger fucks you faster, making you whimper, kissing him back roughly. Soon enough you feel a knot build up in your stomach, aching for release as his hands work away at your pussy relentlessly.
Your legs tremble and your hand grips his thigh and hair. He keeps the pace up, driving his hand into you deeper and rougher, making your pussy clench around his fingers. You moan loudly, cumming onto his hands, your while body shaking aggressively as he doesn't stop, his wet hands using your loud cunt. He chuckles, slowing down the rumbling but shaking his hand inside of you, making you throw your head back and groan. Your stomach raises and lowers in a shaky uneven pattern. "Oh fuck baby!~" you whine as he slows down, but doesn't stop. "Okay okay!" You whimper with a smile, kissing him, squirming under his touch.
"Your so beautiful darling" he smiles sweetly as you, bringing his hand up to his mouth, sucking his middle and ring finger. "And delicious" he chuckles, bringing your face to his, kissing it deeply.

(TEEHEE ILY WHORES)