"oh i know baby~"

(Written by Bella)
<switching dom, teasing, backpacking, biker, edging and orgasm denial, throat fucking, hair pulling>
(PLEASE DONT DO THIS IRL, THIS IS A ONESHOT, YOU COULD DIE OR SOME SHIT, JUST BE DELUSIONAL IN YOUR HEAD, NOT IRL)
                                  .
You and your boyfriend had just watched the sunset in your favorite field. You were awhile away from home at this point, you had taken the long way home because you both loved night rides, little did you know this one would be cut short.

Your arms clung around your boyfriends midriff and you leaned your head against his back, he was wearing a tight black shirt that clung to his defined figure. You rubbed your thumbs against his torso, lost in thought. Quiet hums came from his helmet, barely heard over his bike. You get a small smile on his face, slowly inching your dominant hand down his stomach, your hands gently rubbing along his abs, stopping at the waistline of his jeans, casually holding on to him. His humming stops and he slows down a bit as your hand gently brushes over his clothed groin.
"Oh?" He hums in an amused tone. You massage his groin gently, ever so slightly cupping his length with your hand, playing with him slowly. He had gone silent, biting his lip under his mask. You slowly guide your hand back up to the waistband of his jeans, casually slipping your hand under his belt and in, massaging him through his boxers, tracing along his dick with your fingertips. You hear him let out low groans every so often, trying to keep his composure in the public area. You chuckle, pulling his dick out of his boxers, making his body shudder a bit, his tip piercing the jeans. "Shit" he mutters as you continue to trace your fingers along his dick, your hands memorizing every vein that runs from the base of his dick to the tip, ever to gently brushing your fingers against his tip, making him groan.
You smile, slowly wrapping each tiger around his dick, squeezing gently but not moving your hand. He lets out small grunts when you squeeze, growing impatient. He lets out a groan when you take your hand off his dick, tracing it with your fingertips. Slowing to a stop at a street light you really quickly wrap your fingers around his dick, and jerk him off with short spurts of your wrist, making him let out a loud moan. His back arches a bit as you continue to jerk him off, he struggles to keep his composure, trying to act natural as the cars all around him eye him with a bit of confusion. He revs the motorcycle, covering up loud moans, his voice rumbling his body, making you smile a bit.
You keep your head against his back, jerking him off quickly, immediately stopping when the light turns green, making him groan lowly as you go back to teasing him with your fingertips, now avoiding every vein, caressing the smooth foreskin of his dick. He lets out small frustrated grunts and breathy sighs every now and then. He stops again at a stoplight, his body shuddering helplessly as you aggressively jerk him off, now stroking his full length quickly. He lets out loud whimpers, making his hips twitch. He revs his bike, before taking off past the green light, letting out a loud frustrated groan as you go back to agonizingly slowly teasing him. "Shitt!" He whines under his mask, his eyebrows furrowed. "Oh I know baby~" you tease, touching him even slower with a small smile, tracing circles around his tip, you take his dick and rub it against the rough inside of the jeans, making him let out a small groan and his hips buck slightly. He speeds up, getting close to a stoplight. Pulling behind a truck, he revs, letting out small whines and groans as you jerk him off quickly again. "If you rev its only gonna catch more attention.. you like that don't you?" You snicker, squeezing his dick as you jerk him off, pulling your hand forward "you like when people watch you being teased.. don't you?" You say, a smile obvious in your tone, jerking him off even faster as he nods helplessly, sighing as the truck moves forward, following reluctantly. You tease him again, focusing on the base of his dick, squeezing and swaying his dick a bit, rubbing his midriff with your other hand.
"Fuck-" he moans as you run your fingers up his dick, squeezing the tip of his dick with two fingers.
You feel his body start to get hot, him stuttering and moaning, not being able to string a full sentence together, trying to keep his composure and drive safely, taking a sharp turn, shortening the drive home.
"Please" he manages to mumble out desperately.
"Please what?" You ask with a teasing tone, wrapping your hand around his dick but not moving it, squeezing it gently every couple of minutes.
"Please go faster" he begs, heavy breathing coming from his mask, his voice cracking as you squeeze roughly in the middle of him talking.
"Nah, you can wait" you say with a firm tone, inching your hand up his dick, shifting your arm to hold it while you rub his tip with your thumb, slowly.
"A-ah~ fuck!" He whines, passing a green light, getting more impatient, slowing the bike.
He smiles thru a bit lip, speeding up to a red light, making you chuckle before jerking him off aggressively. He lets out a loud needy groan, arching his back a bit as you stroke him quickly. His grip against the handle bars tighten, he caught a long red light. You keep jerking him off mercilessly, hearing him mutter things like "fuck yea- right there- oh shit" quietly from his mask. You notice this was the second to last stop light before you arrive to his apartment complex, jerking him off harder.
You go back to teasing, his body raising up and down with each heavy breath he takes.
He slows down at another stop light and you take your hand out of his pants, bringing it back up to his midriff, not bothering to tuck his dick back into his boxers. He kets out a loud frustrated groan and tries to casually grind into the seat, making his body shake quickly. "You can wait" I say firmly, holding him against me to stop him from moving.
He speeds up towards his apartment complex, parking his bike in the filled parking lot, hopping off the bike and pocketing the keys, pulling you into the building. He speed walks over to the buildings elevator, his hand firmly wrapped around your wrist, pressing the button quickly with his other hand.
He pulls you into the empty elevator, pressing the 8th floor button, before showing you into the wall and sliding a hand into your pants, harshly rubbing his fingers against your pulsing clit. "I see you got all exited for me, didn't you?" He teased, his low voice coated with a thick tone of lust, as you plant one hand on his shoulder and the other on his forearm, letting out a loud moan as he puts more pressure against your clit.
He quickly stops, pulling his gloved hand out from your pants, a sheer shining fron his fingertips, your juices seeping thru your panties as you hear him chuckle. He grabs your hand again and pulls you put of the elevator, being to impatient to wait for the doors to fully open. He pulls you to his apartment, ripping off one of his gloves and unlocking his door, guiding you inside infront of him, shutting and locking the door behind him.
He immediately pushes you against the wall of the dimly lit foyer, ripping off his gloves and pinning you by your wrists, leaning forward to your ear. "Be a good girl, and be nice and quiet, we wouldn't want to get caught would we?" He chuckles, taking both of your hands in one and pinning them above your head, sliding his other hand down your arm, to your neck, down to your breast which he squeezes harshly thru your shirt and bra, making you moan loudly, before looking up at him and biting your lip. His hand travels down your stomach, before sliding into your pants and panties, his warm hands making contact with your clit. He rolls it inbetween his fingers, making You sharply inhale and furrow your eyebrows. He keeps his eyes on your face intently, sliding his middle finger down your slit, teasing your opening, making you part your legs a bit.
He chuckles lowly, teasing your clit with the base of your palm, pushing his arm more into you, increasing the pressure on your clit. You let out a loud whine as he suddenly shoved two fingers into you before immediately pulling them out, making your legs tremble.
"Quiet, before I force you to be" he threatens, shoving his fingers back in, bending his elbow to shove them deeper inside of you, curling them.
You let out a quiet breathy whine, as he slowly pumps his fingers inside of you, curling them as he gets deeper.
"You want people to hear you, don't you?" He snickers, mocking you as you teased him on the bike. "You just want everybody to know how good I play with you, don't you?" he teases, rubbing his palm against your clit as he drives his fingers further into you. You focus on staying silent, biting down harder on your lip. Your pussy being louder than you. You look up at him, you see your face in the reflection of his helmet, just imagining him kissing you and fingerings you at the same time.
He pumps his fingers quickly inside of you, his face turned towards your, watching your face contort and react everything he curls his fingers. You squeezed your thighs together, furrowed your eyebrows and closing your eyes, keeping your mouth shut tightly. "Good girl~" he chuckles, going faster. Your heavy breathing making your shoulders rise and fall. "Shit shit- oh fuck~" you whine quietly, he parts your legs with his knee, pumping his hand into you faster. "Oh I know baby~" he teases in the same manner, mocking your tone, a smirk apperant in his tone. Your back arches, pressing your body against his, he's going faster, making your legs shudder. You keep your eyes closed, balling your fists. "Shit!~" you moan loudly, your body trembling and melting under his touch, beads of sweat climbing down your back. "You wanna cum, don't you?" He says in a pitiful tone, going faster. You nod your head, keeping your eyes closed, focusing on not falling over and being quiet. "Ngh! Fu-uck!~ okay! Please!~" you whine loudly, your back arching more, his fingers pump faster in you and his hand pulls your arms up a bit, forcing you to stand up straight. "No. Not now" he says firmly, pumping mercilessly. You feel your limit being reached everytime his hand drives into you, he adds another finger, making you yelp.
He pumps as fast as he can into you, leaving you constantly filled with his fingers replacing their previous spot as fast as they can.
You let out a loud moan as he suddenly removes his fingers, shoving them in your open mouth.
You groan in dissatisfaction, your pussy aching for him. You suck and lick his fingers, tasting your pre-cum and juices on his fingers, he removes his han and brings your chin to his face, making you open your eyes in confusement. He backs up a bit, undoing his belt quickly before tossing it onto the floor, pulling down his pants to his thighs, his hard dick that you didn't put back into his boxers springing out. "Knees" he says sternly, pulling his shirt over his head and helmet while you get onto your knees.
He throws his shirt with his belt, stepping back towards you. He looks down at you, rubbing his dick on your tounge before shoving it into your mouth, making you choke. His hands grab most of your hair, pulling roughly and guiding your head, throwing his head back as you suck him off, planting your hands on his thighs.
"Fuck baby yes" he groans, pumping himself into your mouth faster, his dick piercing your throat roughly, making your eyes tear up. You look up at him, sucking him off harder making him whine your name. He looks back down at you and fucks your throat harder, his dick filling your mouth easily. His breaths grow heavy and he pumps into you faster, letting out loud moans, bringing both hands to your head, driving his dick down your throat, making you choke and groan against his cock. His body shudders as your voice rattles his dick. "Fuck! Be loud please" he says, throwing his head back. You moan, hum, groan and choke on his cock, sucking as hard as you can as he bobs your head desperately.
He lets out a loud whine and shoots cum down your throat, holding you to his body, his dick twitching in your mouth. You chuckle with a hum and continue to suck him off, swirling your tounge around his dick, making him let out high pitched whimpers. He pulls at your hair, forcing you off of his cock with a sloppy pop. You lick your lips before wiping your mouth, looking up at his glossed over torso. You stand up and pull his helmet off, showing his glossed over and red face, kissing him tenderly with a smile.
"We're not done here~" you say with a teasing smile, holding his mask in your hand, running your other thru his sweaty hair.

THE END🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭✋✋✋✋✋
<that was probably one of my longest oneshots 😈 im sorry for the wait, lowkey mad busy, but ILY I HOPE U ENJOYED>