Shen Kuo immediately took off his bath towel and put it on her body, wrapping her body tightly and pushing her: "Go to your dad." Lu Yan was already on pins and needles, so when she got the chance, she quickly got up and left

Shizhan house.

The men behind her also said: "Mr. Shen really cares about the younger people." "

Yes, yes, Mr. Shen has always been very caring for young people."

...

Lu Yan walked out of the cabin, and the cool wind dispelled the blush on her cheeks. , she didn't want to take another bath, so she simply went to the hot spring bathroom to take a bath, put on comfortable cotton pajamas, and returned to the room.

However, she didn't dare to directly swipe the room card to open the door. She was afraid that she would be embarrassed when she went in. That would be too embarrassing.

She obediently leaned against the wall, squatted for a while, walked back and forth in the corridor a few times, lingering for half an hour, and secretly put her ear to the door to listen for a while.

The soundproofing of the room was so good that she couldn't hear anything.

At this moment, Liang Ting came over with red wine: "Xiao Yan, what are you doing standing here?" "

I..."

"Why don't you go into the house?"

Liang Ting took the wine from Lu Yan's hand. Before Lu Yan could react, he swiped the room card and opened the door.

Lu Yan quickly covered her eyes.

In the room, Jian Yao was playing guitar in the corridor, Ye Jiaqi and Lu Zhen were sitting on the sofa watching football. There were appetizers and several red wine glasses on the table.

Liang Ting brought the surprised Lu Yan into the house: "Why did you close the door for Xiao Yan alone? It's so pitiful." Lu Zhen grabbed the peanuts and threw them into his mouth, then turned around and glanced at Lu Yan - "This girl is full

of

She is a piece of trash with a yellow mind. Ignore her."

Lu Yan:...

The

next day, the employees organized a mountain climbing activity, and the human resources department also held a prize competition. The top three who climbed to the top would all get a year and two. Ten days of paid vacation, and the first person to climb to the top of the mountain will also get an extra high-end massage chair.

Under the mountain, employees are gearing up to compete for the championship.

Physical prizes are not the most important, but for office workers, paid vacation is the most precious prize.

Jian Yao pushed Lu Zhen and said with a smile: "It's rare that Mr. Shen is in a good mood and is willing to bleed a lot and bring me the massage chair." After receiving the order from his wife, Lu Zhen was naturally very ambitious and prepared to take first place

.

Most of the female employees wearing high heels and makeup were lining up to take the cable car, preparing to wait for them on the mountain.

Lu Yan was a loser in sports and originally wanted to follow her mother on the cable car. Lu Zhen didn't agree and dragged her to climb the mountain together, saying that he wanted to take her to exercise.

However, on the way, Lu Zhen felt that she was being held back because she was moving too slowly, so he didn't bother to lead her and climbed to the top of the mountain alone.