"Where are your parents?"

"They... they are in the room."

The man next to her seemed to smile again: "Really."

The two sat for a while, and Shen Kuo's hand touched the back of her hand and stroked it gently. She hesitated: "So what are you nervous about?"

"I'm not nervous. Why am I nervous? It's nonsense." She quibbled.

Shen Kuo touched her wet palm: "Aren't you nervous?" "

...It's too hot here."

Lu Yan felt like her tongue was tied.

Shen Kuo said, "There's no one here. Do you want to kiss me?"

"Ah?"

"Kiss me."

Lu Yan blushed and moved to the corner of his lips, "Hey," and gave him a quick kiss.

Shen Kuo smiled: "Idiot, only children can kiss like this."

She whispered: "Then... what do you want?"

"I taught you before, have you forgotten?" His hand fell on her chin, He lifted it up and kissed her.

This kiss was gentle and long.

He opened his eyes, kissed her, and looked at her with burning eyes, which made Lu Yan feel more shy and her cheeks were hot.

Shen Kuo relaxed and said, "Come here."

"Ah..."

"Kiss me."

Lu Yan's earlobes were already burning. She was still an inexperienced little white rabbit, so she had no nerve to respond proactively.

He leaned his face closer and closed his eyes.

"I won't..."

He nuzzled her face with his nose: "Just like I just did, huh?"

Lu Yan followed his example and kissed him awkwardly. He remained calm, as if giving her room to perform.

Lu Yan was really... so embarrassed.

At this moment, a man's voice came from outside the door, and with a creak, the wooden door was pushed open.

Lu Yan quickly let go of Shen Kuo and moved to the side. Several male executives from the company came in. Seeing that Shen Kuo was there, they immediately crowded over.

"So Mr. Shen is here. Those girls outside have been looking for you for a long time." "Hahaha,

Mr. Shen is hiding here."

Regarding Lu Yan and Shen Kuo, only the young employees in the company have eyes. You know, of course it's impossible for these uncles to see it.

So sometimes, Shen Kuo feels that regardless of his age or mentality, he is actually more inclined towards young people.

Compared with these senior executives of the same age, Shen Kuo likes to work with these young, energetic and energetic young people in the company, and has a better tacit understanding. They also understand Shen Kuo's points very well.

"Hey? This is Mr. Lu's girl, right?"

"She's so old!" "

I hugged you when I was a child. Remember me, Uncle Wang."

"You were so old back then, how can you remember this girl?"

Lu As a girl, Yan seemed a little embarrassed among a group of uncle-like men.