Don't you think so? It's disgusting." "

Her boyfriend is also quite handsome, although he always wears a mask."

" Hahaha, I would be willing to raise him instead." "

I said you guys should be smarter. Lu Yan's family is not that bad. Does she need to stay with the old man?" "Are you

Lu Yan upstairs? You are so busy. Washing the floor?"

...

Qiao Shengsheng typed the keyboard angrily, and had a "fierce battle" with the keyboard warriors on the forum, because the school's forum was an anonymous forum, and there were all kinds of monsters and ghosts. On weekdays, she saw smiling classmates wearing t-shirts on the forum. The anonymous vest immediately returned to its original appearance of ferociousness, jealous, jealous... everyone was there.

"Ahhh! I'm so angry!" Qiao Shengsheng howled, wanting to take out these keyboard warriors and beat them up.

Lu Yan came over and scrolled her mouse to read the comments. She didn't pay much attention to them, but those guys kept saying "old men", which made her feel a little uncomfortable.

Qiao Shengsheng asked Lu Yan: "So, who is this man in the photo?"

"My boyfriend."

"No, why is his hair white?" "

I told him not to use hair dye." Lu Yan said casually Said: "It's not good for hair quality."

"Is he... a young man?"

"No, he's just older." Lu Yan calmly took a sip of water.

Qiao Shengsheng screamed, "Are you kidding me! How old is your boyfriend?" "

He looks like he's in his early forties. I didn't ask for details. He should be the same as my dad." "

Oh my God! Am I blind!" Qiao Shengsheng said in disbelief: "When I saw him, I thought he was about the same age as us!" Lu Yan smiled: "You are really blind, he is just

a middle-aged man who likes to pretend to be young."

Qiao Shengsheng looked at Lu Yan Yan smiled dotingly and swallowed: "What are you, why are you in love with such an old man!" "

I like him."

"Really?"

"Yes, after graduation, I I want to marry him."

Qiao Shengsheng almost choked on her saliva and pushed Lu Yan's head: "There's nothing wrong with you, just leave the piles of handsome guys in our school and don't want to deal with this man who is as old as your dad. ..."

"Qiao Shengsheng, when you see his appearance, you won't say such things." "

So who is he?"

"He..."

Lu Yan almost said it, but she braked in time and was secretly photographed. The photo is already considered a scandal. Fortunately, she is not famous yet, but Shen Kuo is different. This matter will implicate him and even Xingchen Group.

Fortunately, Shen Kuo was on a business trip abroad during this period and did not know about these things. By the time he came back, the storm would have subsided.

Two days later, Liang Ting called her and asked her to meet at the "Encounter" cafe outside the school immediately.

Lu Yan had already expected it, so she came to the private room of the coffee shop anxiously.

Liang Ting was sitting at the coffee table, making kung fu tea. When he saw her coming in, he pointed to the sofa next to him and asked her to sit on it.