Newt rolled his eyes at the boy and kissed him before letting him go. "We have things to do Artie." Said the boy was looking at his mouth slightly agape before slamming it shut and pursing his lips and sighing.

"I hate you." Arthur pushed the boy slightly back and Newt laughed.

Nodding he nudged Arthur forward to walk from where they were. "I know you do, so bloody sad." Walking into the open they were immediately bombarded by the face of Gally who was pissed, to say the least.

"Gally? What's wrong?" Arthur stepped forward and Gally grabbed his shoulders, the frustration was evident and Arthur couldn't help but be confused. Behind him, Newt watched Gally with a clenched jaw.

There was a moment before he exploded. "They went into the Maze again!"

"Thomas and Minho?" At his nod Arthur threw his head back in frustration, slightly wincing at the feeling it gave him. "We need to talk to them, Have Chuck tell them to meet us at Homestead. This can't go on." Arthur glanced back at Newt who was already staring at him. He nodded and Arthur turned back to Gally.

He removed his hand from the brunette's shoulders and nodded curtly before heading toward Homestead, obviously knowing he was going to say that. Newt moved next to Arthur and they looked at each other.

"You can't let him get away with this." Arthur was beyond irritated with the reckless abandon of Thomas and the lack of rule-abiding. He clicked his fingers, trying to find a way to vent his frustration.

Newt looked at him. "It's up to the Keepers."

"They are scared Newt! They can't think rationally!" Arthur threw his hands in the air, displaying his anger the way the more favoured way. He didn't want to shout. He hated it.

Newt took a sharp breath. "And you can?" Ah. There was a silence before Arthur turned around, his back facing Newt.

"I'm going to leave now Newt." Newt opened his mouth to object, to start apologising but nothing came out. Arthur was many things. stubborn, caring, careless but irrational isn't one of them. It never has been and... I say never will be that would be lying. He has and will have his moments.

"I know if I talk to you right now, I'll say something I regret." He walks toward Homestead and leaves Newt standing there by himself, his arms crossed and a guilty look splattered across his face.

Watching Thomas walk in, a smile on his face has never pissed Arthur off more. He didn't want to hate this guy, he seemed nice but he wasn't listening to the rules that kept them alive. He refused to look at them after them, instead keeping his eyes trained on the floor, tracing each strand of grass with his eyes, ignoring the urge to punch something or someone.

He could feel Jason's eyes drilling into him. He knew they were Jason's because no one made him feel more uncomfortable under their stare. They started talking and as far as talking went, it was fucking terrible.

"Yeah, we found this. It was inside a Griever." Thomas's voice was deep as Newt turned it around in his hand.

He rubbed his thumb over the blinking red seven. "These are the same letters we get on our supplies." Newt looked up, obviously confused at what this could mean. If the Grievers were made by the same people that put them here what could that mean for them? Arthur glanced at Newt before turning back to the floor.

"Yeah. Whoever put us here obviously made the Grievers." He trailed off, the heavy silence filling the air before his voice occupied it again. "This is the first real clue, the first anything, you've found in over 3 years. Right, Minho?" He glanced at Minho obviously under pressure and wanting to be heard. Arthur looked up and watched him.