East

See what happened was... lol yeah, I know. I'm about to be on some good B.S. lol But somehow everything I wrote down the last time got deleted so I had to come up with something fast. so, I hope this doesn't seem too far-fetched and throws the story off. I promise we are going to get to the part when she meets a new love interest but until then just rock with me…

“Yoshan what are we going to do about the current issue with Jacquees?” Draco asked as we got out of the car to enter the warehouse where the meeting would be taking place

“All of that shit is being addressed shortly, I want that motherfucka today!” I responded

“All of that shit is being addressed shortly, I want that motherfucka today!” I responded. We entered and all my workers from the Eastside area were present. There were sixty men all lined up in four rows of five. To be as powerful as I was, I kept an army around me. And this line of work. You really couldn't trust anybody so a small circle of employees from all the cities I did my dealings in were my army. Even though I had too many workers which meant too many opportunities for someone to cross me. What can I say, I love the thrill of the game. I wish a motherfucka would try me. I handpicked every employee I allowed to do business with me. I knew every detail about them from where they lived, where their families lived, and who they associated with outside of my circle. If at any point one of them felt the need to cross me, their loved ones would be handled accordingly. They chatted amongst themselves until my presence was felt, and all conversation ceased at once. 

“As many of you have probably already noticed, that nigga Jacquees and his cousin Wanye has been pushing up on our spots, kidnapping members, and doing his hardest to send me a message. Well, I sent that nigga a message as well.” I explained to my crew how when I pulled up in his hood, he wasn’t on shit which told me all I needed to know. Nigga was scared of me, just like everybody else, but was playing the part of the enemy. Why he wanted to be an enemy to me was still a mystery of its own. 

“With that being said, I’m going to need y’all to tighten up. I had to terminate Justin and Juan because they were weak links they got overlooked. If y’all can’t avoid getting caught slipping by Jacquees’s untrained ass niggas, then you have no business being in my crew.”