Then, you walked in on a discussion going on between certain men.

"Hm? You aren't alone?" You heard a familiar voice ask from the opposite side of the area. Yuta was standing on the bridge that led to the subway underneath it. Yuji stood on the lower ground, along with another man who had his hair tied up into four pieces. Another man, a blond with black tips, looked around and stood on the high ground across from Yuta.

"Yuji, they're here to execute you," Four piece stated. Yuji nodded as he looked around as well.

"There's a shit ton of crap happening around the city. Does anyone really have the time for an execution of a boy who's done nothing wrong?" You called out, making your presence known. Yuta looked up and saw you standing there, then he smiled. "Hey, Y/n. I hope tonight hasn't been as bad for you as it has for a lot of other people."

You rolled your eyes. "If only," You swung the Soul Piercer in your hand. Yuta noticed the indifference in your voice and saw your blade swinging in your hand. Then he looked down and saw Yuji looking nervous.

"You did something?" He suggested. You glanced over back at him with a blank stare. "I think we all did." You shot back. Yuta let out a huff. "I mean, you in particular. What'd you do?"

"Oh, y'know. People were out hunting for me, trying to turn me in for that award. So I killed them." You shrugged. Yuta's expression went into shock before calming himself. "So the accusations aren't false?"

"Nope." You replied, looking at your own reflection in the blade. Your eyebrow was slit, that's the worst you saw. Everything else looked like nothing happened, like you didn't get thrown around Shibuya or get your face stomped into the ground. "So, you're here to execute Yuji?" You asked. Yuta nodded. The blond man across from him looked at you.

"...Who even are you?"

"A girl."

He rolled his eyes. "Clearly. But what's your name, and your grade?"

You sighed. "I thought the earlier discussion would've given that away. I'm Y/n L/n, special grade." You answered. The man's eyes widened a bit. "Two..special grades in my presence?" He mumbled out. Your eyelids lowered, hooding themselves over your eyes. The wind blew past all of you as the five of you kept standing there in silence."..You sound like you'd know Maki. Tch, what a small world." He rolled his eyes again and scoffed. Your eye twitched, and so did your finger. Your heart began racing as your hand gripped the Soul Piercer tighter.

"And...just exactly how do you know Maki?" You grunted, tapping your foot. He lifted a brow and deadpanned his expression. "Why does it matter?"

"How do you know her?" You repeated through grit teeth. Your eyebrow twitched after a second passed. "I'm Naoya Zen'in, Maki's cousin."

You lifted both your eyebrows at him. Your eyes trailed up and down at his appearance, then you scoffed. You brought your hand up to the other, and popped your knuckles, keeping eye contact with him. The wind kept blowing past the five of you for a few moments before you got the urge to come for all of them.

So you did. You leapt off the high ground and landed on the concrete with a crouch. Four piece looked at you as you sprang up and dashed towards him then kicked him in his face. The impact sent him flying back against the wall. Then you turned to Yuta who'd just landed on the concrete with Rika floating behind him.

Your eyes traveled across Yuta, who was running straight for Yuji. He figured it'd take a while for you to beat the Four piece, and that it would give him time to execute Yuji.

And he was miserably wrong.

You took your foot and mollywhopped Yuta into the wall behind him after getting in front of Yuji defensively. Rika headed straight towards you, her teeth glistening from the street lights around the area. You simply lifted your arm and used the Force to stop her in her tracks and throw her up into the high ground, next to Naoya. He watched the curse land next to him, and he dashed from the scene. He jumped down from the high ground and kicked the wall to land on the concrete.